• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
From an article I have :

I get this BIGTIME every time I lift weights - which explains why I don't do it much..takes me a week just to recover. Probably lifting too much but I'm a weight whore..I HAVE to lift big weights just to feel like I'm doing something..plus I'm a bit of a showoff I think :p

Yep. I was thinking of doing weights again tomorrow, but at this rate I think it will be a cardio day with lots of stretching :o

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
OMG I just realised I already have my BA flight information and turns out I booked the wrong day to fly into Hamburg :o
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia

I'm pretty sure the flight wasn't that expensive, so if I can't get it refunded I'll just cop it on the chin and learn to read the fine-print better next time. If I can, I'll get a flight later in the day too. I didn't seem to take into consideration that it takes an hour to get to the airport by tube from the city and even if I could get there at stupid o'clock by tube, then I'd miss out on breakfast. All this so I could definitely pick up market goods in time to refrigerate them when I got to Hamburg.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I'm pretty sure the flight wasn't that expensive, so if I can't get it refunded I'll just cop it on the chin and learn to read the fine-print better next time. If I can, I'll get a flight later in the day too. I didn't seem to take into consideration that it takes an hour to get to the airport by tube from the city and even if I could get there at stupid o'clock by tube, then I'd miss out on breakfast. All this so I could definitely pick up market goods in time to refrigerate them when I got to Hamburg.

Can't you just pay a fee to change the flight? I changed mine once for a $100 fee. Not ideal but beats buying another flight.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada

Wow I'm so glad it wasn't an expensive flight! I booked the wrong night for our hotel in Stuttgart and had to change that too - thankfully they were nice about it. Hope you can get it changed without having to pay also ;)

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Pretty decent day at work. Or at least it ended well and that's all I remember.

There was this older lady who wanted to exchange her prepaid phone for a different one. As soon as she saw me she started telling me how she was glad to see me, because I helped her with one of her previous phones (even though I barely recognize her and don't remember what I did :D). So I helped her pick out a phone, then called the carrier to transfer her number and such over to the new one. Then it was a waiting game - waiting for it to activate. In the meantime, we talked - it was at the end of the day so it was pretty slow. And she started telling me how she was praying that I would be here and was really glad that I was because I was really helpful last time and knew everything apparently. :confused::D So we waited. It was about 6:30 at that point and my shift ended at 7, and it didn't end up activating by then (usually it takes a few minutes but it can take up to 24hrs) so I told her all she needed to do was occasionally turn it off and back on and if it didn't activate in that 24hrs to bring it back. She asked me if I was working tomorrow and she was actually really upset when I said I wasn't. It was really strange trying to reassure her that there would be other people here who were more than capable of helping her. But I told her that her phone number was already showing up on the new phone so it would likely activate just fine.

(Sorry for the wall of text. :D)

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
So it ended on a good note. And it's been pouring all day and there's some flooding in places and I'm going swimming later and it'll be awesome because no one else is strange enough to swim in pouring rain. :D

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Can't you just pay a fee to change the flight? I changed mine once for a $100 fee. Not ideal but beats buying another flight.

I saw the travel agent today. We had a chuckle over it and it's easily fixed. The price will be higher since I'm rebooking it so close to the departure date, so I'll just pay the difference (but it won't be much). I asked for one later in the day so I don't have to rush anything at all. Probably means my grocery shopping will be done on Wednesday morning and my food won't have time to get nice and cold, but oh well :).

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Pretty decent day at work. Or at least it ended well and that's all I remember.

There was this older lady who wanted to exchange her prepaid phone for a different one. As soon as she saw me she started telling me how she was glad to see me, because I helped her with one of her previous phones (even though I barely recognize her and don't remember what I did :D). So I helped her pick out a phone, then called the carrier to transfer her number and such over to the new one. Then it was a waiting game - waiting for it to activate. In the meantime, we talked - it was at the end of the day so it was pretty slow. And she started telling me how she was praying that I would be here and was really glad that I was because I was really helpful last time and knew everything apparently. :confused::D So we waited. It was about 6:30 at that point and my shift ended at 7, and it didn't end up activating by then (usually it takes a few minutes but it can take up to 24hrs) so I told her all she needed to do was occasionally turn it off and back on and if it didn't activate in that 24hrs to bring it back. She asked me if I was working tomorrow and she was actually really upset when I said I wasn't. It was really strange trying to reassure her that there would be other people here who were more than capable of helping her. But I told her that her phone number was already showing up on the new phone so it would likely activate just fine.

(Sorry for the wall of text. :D)

It's always nice when people make you feel appreciated :)

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I saw the travel agent today. We had a chuckle over it and it's easily fixed. The price will be higher since I'm rebooking it so close to the departure date, so I'll just pay the difference (but it won't be much). I asked for one later in the day so I don't have to rush anything at all. Probably means my grocery shopping will be done on Wednesday morning and my food won't have time to get nice and cold, but oh well :).

Better than missing it right? Glad it worked out!