• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I think I'm suffering from anmesia.

I forgot when Koldawne would come over to Belgium.
I know Alix is in the area somewhere that time (NL), but I want to avoid double appointments.

So... when was it again? After Wacken, if I remembered correctly?

We will be in Brussels on the afternoon of Mon Aug. 5 until the morning of the 7th. Our train to Bruges leaves around 7am on the 7th. We're going to be be back in Brussels on the 8th but only to sleep for the night before we fly home very early the next morning.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I only have an ID, no passport since I've never been outside of europe and I don't have a driver license either.

On me at all times I have drivers license, health card, & bus pass ( all those have a picture) and also my birth certificate. I think it's different in the US/Canada. We have a LOT of things with pictures and a lot of ID. Even if you have no license you have to have proof of age to go into a bar. I thin even library card have pictures around here! Considering in order to enter into just about any legal contract here you need to have normally 2 or 3 things that show picture, signature and birth date or at least a credit card.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
We will be in Brussels on the afternoon of Mon Aug. 5 until the morning of the 7th. Our train to Bruges leaves around 7am on the 7th. We're going to be be back in Brussels on the 8th but only to sleep for the night before we fly home very early the next morning.
Thanks! :) (Aug. 6th also)
On me at all times I have drivers license, health card, & bus pass ( all those have a picture) and also my birth certificate. I think it's different in the US/Canada. We have a LOT of things with pictures and a lot of ID. Even if you have no license you have to have proof of age to go into a bar. I thin even library card have pictures around here! Considering in order to enter into just about any legal contract here you need to have normally 2 or 3 things that show picture, signature and birth date or at least a credit card.

The point is, we have 3 official ID's. ID card, passport and drivers licence. Nothing else! As most people only need ID to carry AT ALL TIMES, they don't bother getting a 2nd ID. (unless they drive)
But the rest has either no picture, no date of birth, no signature or whatever. So.. not valid.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
While two forms of ID seems a bit like overkill, it's not exactly revealing any more personal info... If you were asking for biometrics, then her outrage would make sense. Maybe she didn't have two forms of ID on her, necessitating a trip home to obtain an additional one?

That's usually the case. But people can always call ahead and ask what they need to bring with them to sign a two year contract. It's not as simple as buying milk or something. In any case, though it's justified to be a bit frustrated over having to go back home, people flip out. The two forms of ID thing is one of the top reasons I have people get mad at me.

Q: What if you don't have 2 forms of ID? I mean, I have an ID, but I'll NEVER EVER have a drivers' licence! (would be ridiculous, wouldn't it? :D)

:confused:

They do. Maybe not on them at the moment, but they do (see below).

Hah!

And I'll bet the other form of ID she could provide is something like a bank card or similar :rolleyes: :p

Yep. Credit card, debit card, birth certificate, utility bill, pay stub, etc are just a few of the types we can accept. It's really not too much to ask.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Ik was wel naar counter culture fest, maar daar speelde geen metal :p
Ken ik niet, ik kom nooit nergens! :ugly:
That's usually the case. But people can always call ahead and ask what they need to bring with them to sign a two year contract. It's not as simple as buying milk or something. In any case, though it's justified to be a bit frustrated over having to go back home, people flip out. The two forms of ID thing is one of the top reasons I have people get mad at me.

They do. Maybe not on them at the moment, but they do (see below).

Yep. Credit card, debit card, birth certificate, utility bill, pay stub, etc are just a few of the types we can accept. It's really not too much to ask.
Those do not seem to be official ID here. But if it works...
than I still only have one... :p

Leg mij dat uit? Betaal jij geen rekeningen????
Dat wil ik ook!!!!

:D