• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Ken ik niet, ik kom nooit nergens! :ugly:

Those do not seem to be official ID here. But if it works...

Leg mij dat uit? Betaal jij geen rekeningen????
Dat wil ik ook!!!!

:D

is festival in utrecht ontstaan uit de kraakbeweging.
Dus veel punk ska en dat soort dingen.
Was erg gezellig en bovendien gratis entree :D

Ik betaal me rekeningen met internet bankieren :p
en mn debitkaart staat behalve mn naam volgens mij niks op waarmee ze me kunnen identificeren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
is festival in utrecht ontstaan uit de kraakbeweging.
Dus veel punk ska en dat soort dingen.
Was erg gezellig en bovendien gratis entree :D

Ik betaal me rekeningen met internet bankieren :p
en mn debitkaart staat behalve mn naam volgens mij niks op waarmee ze me kunnen identificeren.

Maar je krijgt toch rekeningen. (papier etc.)

Die schijnen ook te werken. (wel rekeningen van NUTS-bedrijven, telefoon etc.)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
You don't walk around with it, you bring it in just the one day you go to get the contract.

You can't obtain your birth certificate in NL unless you have a good reason. As ID it's invalid.

Besides, they're fucking expensive. You easilly pay €25 per certificate! (depends on the municipallity) and you can't copy them, as it is printed on special paper.

I know. I only needed 2 of them in my whole life. One for immigration purposes and one when I wanted to marry.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
You can't obtain your birth certificate in NL unless you have a good reason. As ID it's invalid.

Besides, they're fucking expensive. You easilly pay €25 per certificate! (depends on the municipallity) and you can't copy them, as it is printed on special paper.

I know. I only needed 2 of them in my whole life. One for immigration purposes and one when I wanted to marry.

You don't get one when you're born? Odd.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
People aren't even glancing over as they walk by, which I don't understand. How are people not curious enough about things that they don't look around as they walk from point A to point B?

If I'm at work or school or somewhere and something's going on that's different in any way at all from normal, I'm like, ooh what's that? I thought that was normal but apparently not.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
It's pretty boring just sitting here though. The next wave of classes lets out in three hours (at least the ones whose textbooks I'm selling) so in the meantime there aren't a lot of people wandering around.