• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I think I'm suffering from anmesia.

I forgot when Koldawne would come over to Belgium.
I know Alix is in the area somewhere that time (NL), but I want to avoid double appointments.

So... when was it again? After Wacken, if I remembered correctly?

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Got a call at work today from an idiot who said he saw in our weekly ad that you could get a certain tablet for $30 if you bought a printer. A $300 tablet. Nothing in that ad had anything like that or even showed that tablet anywhere so I have no idea where he got that from. Doubt he was just trying to scam me because he didn't seem to understand half of what I was telling him.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Got a call at work today from an idiot who said he saw in our weekly ad that you could get a certain tablet for $30 if you bought a printer. A $300 tablet. Nothing in that ad had anything like that or even showed that tablet anywhere so I have no idea where he got that from. Doubt he was just trying to scam me because he didn't seem to understand half of what I was telling him.

A foreigner? Or a native? (linguistically speaking)

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Amusing work story of the day #2 didn't happen to me but to a coworker. Apparently the customer wanted to start a phone contract, and upon being asked to show two forms of ID she got upset and complained. Among those complaints: "...and what next, are you going to ask for a blood sample or something?"

Idiots.

tDa

5 Mai 2013
While two forms of ID seems a bit like overkill, it's not exactly revealing any more personal info... If you were asking for biometrics, then her outrage would make sense. Maybe she didn't have two forms of ID on her, necessitating a trip home to obtain an additional one?