5 things forum game

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Warthog schrieb:
Five things you plan on doing before you die but will most likely deny later?
There is something intrinsically wrong with this question or its phrasing, but I can't really pinpoint it. Maybe it's because people feel they won't be able to deny something they've clearly stated here. Or the "later" part. Posthumous denial?

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
mugabe schrieb:
There is something intrinsically wrong with this question or its phrasing, but I can't really pinpoint it. Maybe it's because people feel they won't be able to deny something they've clearly stated here. Or the "later" part. Posthumous denial?

You're reading too much into it. The denial happens after the deeds are done, not necessarily after you're dead. And no one here is going to hold you accountable. :D

Perhaps I better rephase then:

Five things you plan on doing that you will most likely later try to deny ever having done in the first place?

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Warthog schrieb:
You're reading too much into it. The denial happens after the deeds are done, not necessarily after you're dead. And no one here is going to hold you accountable. :D

Perhaps I better rephase then:

Five things you plan on doing that you will most likely later try to deny ever having done in the first place?
This is too tricky, I'll just state five things I plan on doing, with no intention of denying them afterwards, to get the ball rolling again.

1. Ride a helicopter
2. Visit Australia, or at least Japan
3. Shave my head
4. Own a house
5. Learn good German

(n.b. There is no correlation between any of the above)

5 nauseating ballads?

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
When the children cry - White Lion
Bridge over troubled water - Simon & Garfunkel
Hey Jude - Beatles
Hard to say I'm sorry - Chicago
Lady in red - Chris de Burgh

Five disturbing and paranoid ballads

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
mugabe schrieb:
"Annoying Fucking Shithead #1" - Merry
"Annoying Fucking Shithead #2" - Pippin
"Wussy Fucking Skanky-Ass Bitch" - Arwen
"Lord Poof" - Legolas
"Mr Doggyloo" - Treebeard

5 expected scandals at this year's Hamburg Forum Party?

-Shizzo seeing unreal stuff thanks to the Absinth and annoying everyone by constantly sharing his visions
-Edi sleeping in a chair somewhere outside. Constantly.
-Me hurting myself in a dorky looking way. Probably gonna fall into that small river thing.
-More than one occasion of half-wanted drunken sex in the far too cozy hay in the tent
-Hammered Gods shocking everyone by being far too cute

5 extremely annoying things to say to girls while drunk

LEX

12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
!. What are you drinkin' I'll buy you one (then when they reply wander off never to be seen again)
2. Does my breath stink? (blow in their face)
3. I wouldn't mind fucking you. Are you busy after bar close?
4. Who's your daddy?
5. Hey Kathy! Oh wait your not Kathy.....You look just like my old neighbor from the trailer park I used to live in named Kathy who used to sell me crack, only fatter.....oops

5 uses for peanut butter other than as food

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
LEX schrieb:
5 uses for peanut butter other than as food
1. Upper palate coating
2. Fake poop
3. Lubrication
4. Baiting Elvis-traps
5. Spreading it evenly over your floor to make it easy to see footprints as evidence of anybody entering your apartment while you were on vacation.

Five cool biblical characters?

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
mugabe schrieb:
1. Upper palate coating
2. Fake poop
3. Lubrication
4. Baiting Elvis-traps
5. Spreading it evenly over your floor to make it easy to see footprints as evidence of anybody entering your apartment while you were on vacation.

Five cool biblical characters?

The Snake - hey, nothing would have happened without it

Zachaeus - the best name a toll collector ever had

Maria Magdalena - for nearly getting Jesus off, and also for her legs

Jephtha - for the most nazi-like obedience, he clearly tops Abraham by really sacrifing his child when god wants it so

Cain - our ancestor, the first farmer

Five extra-ridiculous religions

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
monochrom schrieb:
Five extra-ridiculous religions

Zoroastrianism - the name alone is a winner, but they also worship fire...FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! heheheheheheh, I am Cornholio!

Mall-grade Wicca - the kind practiced by skinny goth kids who read books like "Teen Witch" by Silver Ravenwolf. Supposedly "ancient European pagan" customs that actually had their origins on a Connecticut farm in a movement that was supposed to be an alternative to the Boy Scouts.

The First Presleyterian Church of Elvis the Divine - You think I'm kidding? No fucking way. If you've accepted Elvis as your personal Lord and savior, this is your spiritual home. I remember seeing this on TV - an actual church, complete with Southern-style gospel choir that asserts Elvis as the Second Coming.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka Mormons) - if you ever have a chance to read the Book of Mormon, prepare with lots of herbal enhancement. You'll be on board the Mormon spaceship in no time. LDS girls tend to be hottttt, though.

Dubyaism - the baffling worship of George W. Christ. Also known as "hardline Republican". Probably the most ridiculous of all.

Five people you'd rather see elected US President other than Bush or Kerry?

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Warthog schrieb:
Zoroastrianism - the name alone is a winner, but they also worship fire...FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! heheheheheheh, I am Cornholio!

Mall-grade Wicca - the kind practiced by skinny goth kids who read books like "Teen Witch" by Silver Ravenwolf. Supposedly "ancient European pagan" customs that actually had their origins on a Connecticut farm in a movement that was supposed to be an alternative to the Boy Scouts.

The First Presleyterian Church of Elvis the Divine - You think I'm kidding? No fucking way. If you've accepted Elvis as your personal Lord and savior, this is your spiritual home. I remember seeing this on TV - an actual church, complete with Southern-style gospel choir that asserts Elvis as the Second Coming.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka Mormons) - if you ever have a chance to read the Book of Mormon, prepare with lots of herbal enhancement. You'll be on board the Mormon spaceship in no time. LDS girls tend to be hottttt, though.

Dubyaism - the baffling worship of George W. Christ. Also known as "hardline Republican". Probably the most ridiculous of all.

Five people you'd rather see elected US President other than Bush or Kerry?

:D

David Lynch - For a film noir-style America, complete with time swaps, super hot (and deadly) girls and sandworms. Don't use the highways.

Hunter S Thompson - Hey, the liberals got their nightmare as president, this time the republicans get their nemesis. And just think of how cool he would kick the UNO's ass!

Paul Martin - Canada seems like such a better place than the US, just take whoever they got as head of state and things will improve.

Isabella Rosselini - Democracy as sexy as possibly imaginable. Hell, she could even invade India and I'd be all for her.

Arlo Guthrie - A nice family man, marihuana smoker, plays the guitar and smiles a lot. Owns a farm. That would teach the arabs - no way for Bin Laden to sell America as the evil empire.

Five nice countries to emigrate too for Americans who can't take four more years of Bush?

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
monochrom schrieb:
Five nice countries to emigrate too for Americans who can't take four more years of Bush?
China- The rate of executions is similar
Cuba- The elections are nearly the same
Libya- Uncle Muhammar is a close friend now
North Korea- Can´t imagine that there are any differences between Fox News and the North Korean TV
Mexico- You can sit at the fence to Texas and watch the misery live and in color

Five reasons why europeans have the right to give americans arrogant suggestions...:D