• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Laila, I am an English Idiot...that´s to complex for me to translate it

Okay, I´ll try it
Ähhhhm....wait.... :D

Because you´re always using "!!!" and not "???" and it always sounds a bit aggressive but at the same funny.

"So what !!!"
:D and so on

And you are always using a (translator) "space" between the word and "!!!" and you are always using just 3 !!!
Yeah, it looks funny

that´s all :D

A lot of the English here is pretty good! It's sad because many Americans can't speak very well and they live here their whole life..lol

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
hehe :D
first you are not an English Idiot .. your English is good ;)

so you have been taking notes of how i write stuff ::rolleyes::D you really notice these small details :eek:

well i dont mean to be aggressive when i write like that ... its just a habit i think :p

Yeah, I am always look at the "grammar" and so on. Don´t know why. Maybe, bacause my GERMAN is very good and I had always the best grades. That´s why I see those small things/details...

No, I know, that you are not aggressive...but it´s funny for me like:
"What to write now !!!"
:D
LOOOOOOOOOL

I laugh my ass off because of that.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
thanks ;)
yep :D after that passing AP and getting the 50K :D:D
Yay!!! :D:D:D
Kom jongen, je moet je meerdere maar 's gaan erkennen :D
A lot of the English here is pretty good! It's sad because many Americans can't speak very well and they live here their whole life..lol

But that's cause there's no official language in the US. (except for certain states who set an official language, going from English to the rediculous language American. I don't know what state that is)

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
Yeah, I am always look at the "grammar" and so on. Don´t know why. Maybe, bacause my GERMAN is very good and I had always the best grades. That´s why I see those small things/details...

No, I know, that you are not aggressive...but it´s funny for me like:
"What to write now !!!"
:D
LOOOOOOOOOL

I laugh my ass off because of that.

:D:D:D i didnt notice it or think about it much but now that you mentioned it .. seems that i do that alot .. :D

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
Yay!!! :D:D:D

Kom jongen, je moet je meerdere maar 's gaan erkennen :D

But that's cause there's no official language in the US. (except for certain states who set an official language, going from English to the rediculous language American. I don't know what state that is)

we have English which is the "official" language, then hip hop ebonics as #2, southern states "english" or as they call it "I speak American"..lol ,