• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
thats why i like Wacken so much .. being there is like being at home .. where no one would judge u or care what u wear or where u come from .. we are all there for the love of Metal .. and that really makes us like a big family.

That is so true! that's one of the best things about Wacken besides the band. So we need to hope that the promoters keep the emo bands out and the metalcore to a minimum.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
thats why i like Wacken so much .. being there is like being at home .. where no one would judge u or care what u wear or where u come from .. we are all there for the love of Metal .. and that really makes us like a big family.

well I have to say the admosphere was better a few years back then it's now.
But still I love it :)

the admosphere at headbangers was amazing though :eek: