• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Yeah that's the whole story. He started to whine a bit und wrote some statements...mimimimi, that's it.:D

I don't quite understand those sorts of things, but I don't quite understand the sensitivity of that sort of issue? Well, I understand it to a degree, but, maybe I don't see it as such a big enough of a deal to not want somebody playing a festival because of a band shirt. Maybe I'm just too used to the whole "free speech" thing XD.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I don't quite understand those sorts of things, but I don't quite understand the sensitivity of that sort of issue? Well, I understand it to a degree, but, maybe I don't see it as such a big enough of a deal to not want somebody playing a festival because of a band shirt. Maybe I'm just too used to the whole "free speech" thing XD.

Yea same... I mean if it were a shirt with a swastika or something, okay, but if it's just the shirt of a band who might be into that sort of thing...?

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Yea same... I mean if it were a shirt with a swastika or something, okay, but if it's just the shirt of a band who might be into that sort of thing...?

Even still.. I guess I'm just used to people just being told "dude that's not cool" and it being done at that. The swastika is not exclusively a symbol of the nazi party, it is also an ancient symbol and I commonly see it worn by many of the Irish in my area trying to reclaim its actual meaning, which is not hate.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Even still.. I guess I'm just used to people just being told "dude that's not cool" and it being done at that. The swastika is not exclusively a symbol of the nazi party, it is also an ancient symbol and I commonly see it worn by many of the Irish in my area trying to reclaim its actual meaning, which is not hate.

Hm yea... that too.

toastie

11 Juli 2008
The band leader (from the shirt-band) which is a nazi and murderer ( free since a few years) said that the Varg singer told him that he likes NSBM, wants to organise a NSBM festival and so on...whatever.:D

Varg themselves once produced a ahirt with a swastika.