• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
yea, I wouldn't spend it all, definately not... especially as travelling across Europe itself will be expensive, and I'll most likely need cash on hand for trains or whatever.
I read a review on Sweden Rock... pretty good billing, and it sounds like a good festival, even if it's not all metal. and I loved Graspop's billing this year.
and hopefully Wacken will have a stronger billing next year... it'll be the 20th anniversary, sooo maybe that'll be something special, or I dunno. :D

very true! 20th anniversary will be a big one I bet. I may try for the 25th, 6 years from now.

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
looks like Bloodstock's mid-August...
I got really disappointed when I first saw that [just now], since that's when school usually starts.
but then I realized, I'll be out of high school by then. :D
and college doesn't usually start until September. bwahaha. :p

A good point. In fact my nephew will miss some school for the festival, not that he's sad about that. :D

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
very true! 20th anniversary will be a big one I bet. I may try for the 25th, 6 years from now.

guess it'll be awhile until I have a chance to meet you, then :[
I dunno what Wacken will be like by then... from what I've heard, it's been going downhill. sooo hopefully it'll still be worth going to by then.

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
yea, I thought so too... it was horribly planned out, which was my bad... wayy too last minute... of course I had to try anyway. :D
the main reason I called it off was the money issue though... didn't really see how I could get enough in time.

Yep money always is the THE issue. But with a year to plan now, that is sufficient time to save. At your age with no husband, kids, house etc. It's the perfect time to take a long European trek! I wish I could do that.