• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Well that is sad to hear :(

But I think it makes sense. It's the type of trip that you should plan and prepare for over a course of time, not a last minute type of thing. Plus the money is always an issue, but if you begin preparing and saving now, you can easily get there nexte year.

yep, exactly.
next year I plan to do something like what Smoo's doing now...
travel to Europe, and hit as many festivals as possible... while visiting people in between. :D

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
yep, exactly.
next year I plan to do something like what Smoo's doing now...
travel to Europe, and hit as many festivals as possible... while visiting people in between. :D

A great idea. And you will be at a perfect age to do that. You can get your passport started now. Then research which festivals, when and where you'd like to go to and strat plotting your course. Then buy your festival tickets early to lock them in and commit yourself to it.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
A great idea. And you will be at a perfect age to do that. You can get your passport started now. Then research which festivals, when and where you'd like to go to and strat plotting your course. Then buy your festival tickets early to lock them in and commit yourself to it.

exactly what I plan to do.
I just have to wait until the dates of the festivals come out... I'm thinking like Graspop, Dong, Sweden Rock, Bloodstock, Wacken of course, and maybe more.
the main problem is, as far as I can see, not only getting the money for it, but figuring out exactly how much I can do with what money I'll have, and in advance.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
exactly what I plan to do.
I just have to wait until the dates of the festivals come out... I'm thinking like Graspop, Dong, Sweden Rock, Bloodstock, Wacken of course, and maybe more.
the main problem is, as far as I can see, not only getting the money for it, but figuring out exactly how much I can do with what money I'll have, and in advance.

Good point about the money. The thing is to have as much as you can, you don't need to spend it all, but it's always better to have a cushion. I have been told that Sweden Rock is an excellent festival. Very well organized. Though it's not just a Metal festival, it's Metal and Rock, hard Rck and clasic rock along with a bunch of Metal. Sweden Rock would be the festival I'd like to attend next. Graspop had a good billing this year.