• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
true, I would think so.
there's some countries I really want to visit, just because, which wouldn't have anything to do with metal...
Spain, just because I took three years of Spanish, and that would be kind of cool
France, for Paris, etc :D
Italy, since I hear it's beautiful, and also I have a friend who got some really neat stuff shopping there.
Finland and Norway, more of just because :D
etc. :p

exactly! My next European trip will be with my wife and daughter, so I will see if I can slip a festival visit into the plans along with the site seeing and historical sites. But that would not be before 2010 at the soonest. Maybe Sweden Rock or Bang Your Head would be cool that time.

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I'd like to visit Spain, Italy, England, Sweden and Switzerland. And since I'm Swedish and Swiss, I want to visit the land of my ancestors.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
exactly! My next European trip will be with my wife and daughter, so I will see if I can slip a festival visit into the plans along with the site seeing and historical sites. But that would not be before 2010 at the soonest. Maybe Sweden Rock or Bang Your Head would be cool that time.

hehe :p
yea, BYH sounds like a good one, as does Headbanger's Open Air... I might try both of those as well.

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
And of course this will be my second time in Germany, and my grandfathers' family was from the Schleswig Holstein area, and that's where Wacken is so that is pretty cool.

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
hehe :p
yea, BYH sounds like a good one, as does Headbanger's Open Air... I might try both of those as well.

yep, and BYH is just two days, more do-able while the family are traveling with me. Plus my German friend would like to go to that festival, so he'd likely join me for BYH. He thinks Wacken is no fun, it's gotten to big for his enjoyment.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
right now the trip is looking something like
fly to London
then up to Oslo, Norway
train down through Gotenburg and Stockholm... Sweden Rock somewhere in there
then to Helsinki, Finland
fly to Venice
train though France and Spain
then into Germany... all the festivals in there :D
back to England for Bloodstock
and then fly home from London.
I'd figure it'd be cheaper to leave from the same airport, make it a round trip.
but yea, that's just a REALLY rough plan. :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
yep! I think it's cool to travel to the land of your ancestors, the countries of your European heritage. And France of course would be cool. My wife would love that!

so does my mom... my dad took her there a couple years back, for a short European trip, just the two of them.
maybe it's a girl thing. :p

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
right now the trip is looking something like
fly to London
then up to Oslo, Norway
train down through Gotenburg and Stockholm... Sweden Rock somewhere in there
then to Helsinki, Finland
fly to Venice
train though France and Spain
then into Germany... all the festivals in there :D
back to England for Bloodstock
and then fly home from London.
I'd figure it'd be cheaper to leave from the same airport, make it a round trip.
but yea, that's just a REALLY rough plan. :D

crap, I forgot Graspop... :eek: