Who's going to WACKEN 2010 from Canada or the US?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
focking love Maiden.....seen them in florida, toronto, and winnipeg last tour and been going to montreal-toronto for the gigs in 02-04-05.

Yeah, we will hook up and have some german BEER!!!!! we will make plans as the dates get closer.....when you flying out?

I don't leave Canada until the 30th of July due to work, but I'm going to Holland for a few days before I head to Hamburg. Should be there by the 3rd...

HighSynergy

1 März 2010
im going, i think

well, my order got cancelled this morning...but i think its because i hit my credit card limit

i ordered on friday. i emailed metaltix a day before and they said they were stil available

its not sold out yet...is it :(

edit - from edmonton, ab, canada :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
im going, i think

well, my order got cancelled this morning...but i think its because i hit my credit card limit

i ordered on friday. i emailed metaltix a day before and they said they were stil available

its not sold out yet...is it :(

edit - from edmonton, ab, canada :)

As far as I know, there are still tickets available. I think you should hurry though, it won't be long before it's sold out..

HighSynergy

1 März 2010
yup i got them, thanks guys

it was because my credit card was maxed out :p

my mom almost flipped hahahaha

see you all there

8 Feb. 2010
woohoo!! I am also hitting up Bruce Air from london to Italy!!!

FOCKING-EH!!!!!!

This summer is gonna be mudaphuckingdeadly!!!!!

8 Feb. 2010
LOL...You going to the June 30th show in Winnipeg?

Yeah, I am going to Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Toronto, Wacken, Sonisphere Sweden, Sonisphere Finland, Maiden Bergen, Maiden Hungry, and Maiden Italy......and thats it!!!!!

You going the the gig also on the 30th?

I got GA ticket!!

EDIT: Going to Maiden Dublin as well!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: