Who's going to WACKEN 2010 from Canada or the US?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
Yeah, I am going to Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Toronto, Wacken, Sonisphere Sweden, Sonisphere Finland, Maiden Bergen, Maiden Hungry, and Maiden Italy......and thats it!!!!!

You going the the gig also on the 30th?

I got GA ticket!!

Jesus, Mary and Joesph! That's pretty effin' expensive, but you should have a blast.

Nah, I'll be working until the end of July and I need all the money I can get.:(

HighSynergy

1 März 2010
i recognize that guy from the iron maiden forums :cool:

bastard got ACTUAL tickets to the edmonton show, not that paperless bullshit the rest of us have to deal w/ :mad::(

8 Feb. 2010
Damned !!! Marty you are everywhere !!!

:p yeah, I like seeing what I am gonna see and see what about for Wacken!!

WOOHOOO!!!!
i recognize that guy from the iron maiden forums :cool:

bastard got ACTUAL tickets to the edmonton show, not that paperless bullshit the rest of us have to deal w/ :mad::(

Yeah, I doint know what to do about those tickets.....It says on "my ticketmaster" that I will not be recieving tickets but getting paperless tickets....so I dont know what up with that. Just show up to the gig with the hard tickets I guess?