websites with pixx of us!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lord Horb

muebe tu culo hijo de puta?

Right, mighty Horb!! ;) That means "move your ass, you motherfucker". Well, "hijo de puta" means exactly "son of a bitch", but motherfucker fits better, I think.

By the way, welcome again, mntlsuiside!!

@xpet: my addiction is getting smaller, yesterday just one post, today maybe two or three.... But that fucking new thread of how to swear in german is going to make me more addict.... ;) (thanks, Wackianne)

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by mntlsuiside
do they ever have any just thrash shows in europe?
just thrash shows? well last winter DESTRUCTION toured with SODOM and KREATOR... pretty thrashy I think ;)

@S&L: would you understand "tu te agaz jo te fojo"?????
is that something like "bend over, I'll fuck you"???

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain

@S&L: would you understand "tu te agaz jo te fojo"?????
is that something like "bend over, I'll fuck you"???

Nice, Horb!!! :) You have a fucking awesome spanish teacher!! Just a few spelling mistakes: "Tú te agachas, yo te follo"

Another useful thing can be "que te folle un burro " (let a donkey fuck you) or "voy a doblarte el espinazo" (I'm gonna bend your spine, but with the meaning of "I'm gonna make you an anal disaster")

By the way, this thread is degenerating!!! :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@S&L: thank you man!!! so, if you see some drunk dude running around in Wacken yelling either "BOMMEL" or something dirty in Spanish with a German accent... then that's me ;):D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
It's a cool site! It gave me the chance to see my dear friend Bommel of Doom.

Hey, Bommel, why don't you post in the English forum as well? Your English is really nice.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
It's a cool site! It gave me the chance to see my dear friend Bommel of Doom.

Hey, Bommel, why don't you post in the English forum as well? Your English is really nice.
*S&L slap* Hands off of my neighbor!!!!! ;):D
nah, she isn't really online a lot (no flat rate) and lately she's not been spending a lot of time at home.. so she wasn't really able to post!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@sister: you always just think about the one thing, hm? you dirty lil hussy you!!! :D:D:D:D:D

ouch ouch ouch don't slap so hard!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away as fast and as far as he can*

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain

*S&L slap* Hands off of my neighbor!!!!! ;):D
nah, she isn't really online a lot (no flat rate) and lately she's not been spending a lot of time at home.. so she wasn't really able to post!

Hey, Lord Horb, you're a really violent guy ;) , always slapping the people here!! :) . Yes, I know she's not online quite often, but she never forgets to send me a PM when she is here. Cool lady.

Originally posted by GothGirl666

BOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEELLLLLLNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
!! :D

What does that word mean? I've searched in a couple of online dictionaries, but I've not found it. I guess it must be a swearing word, isn't it?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
that word must have a special insider meaning, in a dictionary you´ll never find it! :D
At least /me can´t tell you what it means exactly ;)