websites with pixx of us!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I know "prolix"... well, my dictionary knows.. :)

It says: "using too many words and therefore boring or difficult to read or listen to". Don't know if that's what you meant.

Well, I shouldn't complain about people posting in german here, as I've posted in English a couple of times in the german forum :) . Non-german talking guys: we should plan an invasion of the german forum :D

@xpet, Lord Horb, GothGirl666 and every german talking people, why don't you open a thread called "how to swear in Deutsch", as Kroppus did with norwegian? Teachers from Goethe Institut may never teach me that kind of words, and besides, no german-spanish dictionary has any offensive sentence.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
well, sorry, I guess I was talking about something like "rednecked" ;)

Swearing in Deutsch? Hehe. You dont have a dictionary with such stuff?
:p I do have a Spanish dictionary with some eeevviiilll words ;)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
@xpet, Lord Horb, GothGirl666 and every german talking people, why don't you open a thread called "how to swear in Deutsch", as Kroppus did with norwegian? Teachers from Goethe Institut may never teach me that kind of words, and besides, no german-spanish dictionary has any offensive sentence.
well, WE know how to swear in German... so if you wanna know some nice words then YOU can open a thread and I am sure there will be a few German people who are nice enough to help you out ;):D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
If that depends on me I think I'll wait for some days. I'm the biggest new-threads-opener in the english forum, and I don't like seeing everywhere that fucking ugly nickname I chosed for me :)

And that thread will be more useful for me in late june. By then I'll have finished my exams season and I'll have more time to study languages. Next year I'll ask for a grant to end my degree in another country, and that could be Germany, so swearing in german could be really useful for me. Anyway, I already know "geht doch kacken du penner". I don't know the exact meaning of that sentence, but it sounds really polite ;)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
If that depends on me I think I'll wait for some days. I'm the biggest new-threads-opener in the english forum, and I don't like seeing everywhere that fucking ugly nickname I chosed for me :)

And that thread will be more useful for me in late june. By then I'll have finished my exams season and I'll have more time to study languages. Next year I'll ask for a grant to end my degree in another country, and that could be Germany, so swearing in german could be really useful for me. Anyway, I already know "geht doch kacken du penner". I don't know the exact meaning of that sentence, but it sounds really polite ;)
isn't Sodomy another expression for "anal intercourse"? he he we discovered your fetish!!! ha ha ha he likes to get the ass full!! lol ;):D just kidding dude :p

well, you can open a thread whenever you feel like it... nobody's gonna kick you in the ass for that... but anyway, it's up to you... so just let us know when you need our help ;)

"geh doch kacken, du alter Penner"
"just go take a shit, you old punk"

Originally posted by
Lvsitanno

To Horb & Gothgirl: no offence whatosever intended. (looking forward to meet you both and especially looking forward to some spanking from Horb)
lol don't worry dude I'm sure both of us didn't feel offended at all!
but anyway... *slap slap slap slap slap* :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
If that depends on me I think I'll wait for some days. I'm the biggest new-threads-opener in the english forum,

S&L!! Come here!! There´s only one thread started by you at the moment, so it would look good to see your (fuckin ugly??) nickname agein :D :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
@Lord Horb: I enjoy shitting, but only shitting "outwards", never "inwards" :D . And thanks for the translation. In spanish: "vete a cagar, viejo cabrón" ;)

@xpet: I've opened ten threads in just one month. The next one in this ranking is Necrophagiac (by the way, where the fuck are you, little british?), and he opened just six. Anyway, if you like my nickname, don't worry, I'm a fucking addict to this forum (thanks Dog I've never tried heroin :) ), so you'll see my nickname very often here, that's for sure!!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@S&L: I heard the word cabrón before, just never knew what it meant... so thank you for the translation :)

a Spanish friend taught me a few words a long long time ago... so I have forgotten most of them... but wasn't something "mono" a monkey and something like "peo" a fart???

would you know what I mean if I say

muebe tu culo hijo de puta?

hehe you know you must not take this personally (in case it makes sense at all) ;)

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
hey all!

sorry for the long absence, i've been fucking around going to alot of shows and working late.
by the time i get to wacken, i will be well versed in several languages to call my boyfriend a cocksucker...... thank you, thank you all!!!!!!!

i'm trying to send a pic soon, nice to "see" alot of you finally...
specially you wolf }:)

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
@ lord

the crown fuckin rocked-they were incredible! i can't wait for immortal and soil work this week dude, immortal's great i seen them twice already.

do they ever have any just thrash shows in europe?

i'm looking forward to definitely seeing them again, horb along with witchery and some others.