Wacken Seite gehackt war das ein Sicherheitsleck ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
M

MetalHeart_666

aue1weiber.jpg

Metalhead of switzerland

W:O:A Metalmaster
@Grinsekatze and also @Thorin_Eichenschild

I didn't start this topic ;) I just saw the topic being created and some people wondering about the intentions, wondering if I had already told the admins, wondering if I really didn't delete anything. So I posted here to explain why.

I am with Grinsekatze on this one. Your intentions may have been good, but still, it was illegal and not your problem. I also think, as I already posted in this thread, that it was completely unnecessary. I doubt that there are malicious hackers out there who want to sabotage the WOA-homepage. There surely are a fair amount of maliciosu hacjers, but i think that there are more interesting targets out there;). The possibility may be there, sure, but it is highly unlikely. A message to one of the admins (wacken-bull for instance) would have been more adequate. It would have taken a little more time, sure, but it wouldn't have caused such a ruckus and I am pretty sure it would have been entirely sufficent.;)

Chain

24 Juni 2009
Luxemburg
I am with Grinsekatze on this one. Your intentions may have been good, but still, it was illegal and not your problem. I also think, as I already posted in this thread, that it was completely unnecessary. I doubt that there are malicious hackers out there who want to sabotage the WOA-homepage. There surely are a fair amount of maliciosu hacjers, but i think that there are more interesting targets out there;). The possibility may be there, sure, but it is highly unlikely. A message to one of the admins (wacken-bull for instance) would have been more adequate. It would have taken a little more time, sure, but it wouldn't have caused such a ruckus and I am pretty sure it would have been entirely sufficent.;)
/sign

Still, I lol'd :D

DeGris

17 Jan. 2010

Would you mind reading the rest of the posts before replying? I hate having to repeat myself.

DeGris schrieb:
Well, I chose for this solution rather than sending an email. I did send an email last year when I discovered a bug in the site before Wacken 2009 If the same admin still works for Wacken he might remember that one. It took me 3 mails and 7 days back then to convince him that the bug could actually do any damage.