Wacken 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hey, withfinder! The same is happenning to me. And they haven't taken the money from my bank account... I have sent an e-mail to metaltix, I'll tell you if I have any answer from them.

And talking about bands, Bal-Sagoth is my choice. They'll start recording a new album soon, they belong to Nuclear Blast, they haven't played in the last years (at least 2001 and 2002), and they are a fucking great band!!!

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
witchfinder/S&L

I got my tickets from them last year and they were VERY slow...(like 2 months at least)

I want to get the tickets too as a Christmas present but I'm afraid they're going to fuck up again and I'll be forced looking for another present at the last minute like i did last year :(

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Awww S&L & xpet! You're too cool! :)

YES! I definitely want to go. I think I'm going to have to go! I had so much fun. And I know that this time won't be anywhere near as expensive-it'll probably be $1000 cheaper. But first I need to finish paying for this year's trip.

~UlvedaL~

22 Apr. 2002
Decay (DK)
Website besuchen
Greetings people...

It was my first year at Wacken this year... It was great!! Immortal & Cannibal Corpse simply just ruled... The atmosphere at the camp-sites is like.... Wow, I have never experienced it on other festivals... Wacken is truly the essence of the metalspirit... I definately going back next year, and I like the idea of a forum-gathering... That sounds cool!

P.S. If you are the Canadian guy John, or the two australian dudes let me know... It´s Momo "Der getrunkene dänen"... also if you camped with Action Jackson, we have also met!!

Cheers people... See you next year!