Wacken 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
anyone planning ahead yet for Wacken 2003 ?
lol i know i am ....better start saving now i think cos there is no f**king way i am spending 20+ hours on a coach again ...what a nightmare
think i will be on my own next year and will fly to Hamburg ...and hopefully meet some of you guys
^v^

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Same here

Yeh we all thinkin the same-flyin to Amsterdam then all day on the trains was no fun with heavy back packs.
We gonna fly to Hamburg too but hoping we can suss better accomodation out (you cant be comfortable in contact lenses when you can't wash your hands in clean water) We'll have to save as well after this time we will be paying the credit back till next year!

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Well I'm not planning actually..I'm not even certain wheter I go to Wacken next year or not. This was my second in a row and it was almost identical to last year's festival. Perhaps it's time to do something completly diffirent or go to another festival

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Well, this was my first WOA and I´m sure I will be there next year. I had a very good time at Wacken this year and I don´t see a reason why I should not try it again!!!!

Hope to see more of you next time. We should plan a better way of reunion of all Forum-Metalheads in WOA 2003.

I will be there!!!! That´s for sure!!!

See you!!!

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Me too. Usually, nowadays, I think "Never again, I'm too old for this shit" when I've barely survived yet another festival, but I'm actually already looking forward to next year's W:O:A.

/mug

^witchfinder^

Glad to hear there are other people planning to go next year allready :)
who likes the first confirmed band for Wacken 2003 Stratovarius ?
i do not like power metal so much but i dont mind Stratovarius

@Sisterofnight
are you going to the Bloodstock festival in Derby ?

HeartbeatAmp

6 Aug. 2002
Noordwijk, NL
Website besuchen
2003 will be my 5th Wacken, and yes, I'm already planning ahead :) I do agree that sometimes the line up can get a bit stale, but on the other hand, it's a great experience, and even if I have seen the same bands before, it's still great music with great metalheads.

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
I would like to go though I hardly think that I'll be able to. Its kinda expensive to cross the Atlantic, specially for a student... :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Lordwalter

Hope to see more of you next time. We should plan a better way of reunion of all Forum-Metalheads in WOA 2003.

yes, we definitely have to!!!
Well, you see, if nothing really serious happens that could keep me away, I will be there for sure (at my 7th Wacken :) ) Wacken just rules, no matter how the billing is or anything. But its so easy for me as I´m living so close. Hope many of you manega to be there again and we can have a HUGE forumlers meeting! :)