• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
So apparently all multiple day festivals in the Netherlands just got cancelled until september 1st
And people outside the Netherlands have to have a covis certificate to enter the Netherlands. Whether you are actually living there or not. Otherwise, back to where you came from.

Yeah right. I want to see this!!!

Bit sorry to say, but it's their own fault. Too much too soon!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
And people outside the Netherlands have to have a covis certificate to enter the Netherlands. Whether you are actually living there or not. Otherwise, back to where you came from.

Yeah right. I want to see this!!!

Bit sorry to say, but it's their own fault. Too much too soon!

yeah it's all the result from stupid policies and wishful thinking

Reaktionen: Quark

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
had my second shot yesterday. So should be pretty well protected in about 14 days.
How do you feel ?

I was "ok" after my first shot (AZ) but the 2nd one (Moderna), I had fever, chill, body ache for 36 hours. It was 27c in my bedroom and I was freezing.

We might have to receive a third one in order to have 2 of the same vaccine in order to travel, uggghh:uff::uff:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
How do you feel ?

I was "ok" after my first shot (AZ) but the 2nd one (Moderna), I had fever, chill, body ache for 36 hours. It was 27c in my bedroom and I was freezing.

We might have to receive a third one in order to have 2 of the same vaccine in order to travel, uggghh:uff::uff:

after my first shot I felt very tired but this time around I don't really feel a thing. (pfizer both shots)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
How do you feel ?

Got my 2nd shot 2 weeks ago. (Monday)
First, 2 days sick. 38° fever. Second, a bit feverish, but not that much of a thing.
And I had both AZ. We can't "swing" here (yet).