• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
the aussie government seems to have a zero covid strategy, which in my opinion is far superior to the "let's keep things going unless the hospitals are overflowing" strategy that the dutch government is using.
Man, I could go into a massive political rant about this right now but I'll try my best not to. Basically those decisions have been delegated to the state and territory leaders for a while now. Let's just say not all state leaders have a zero covid strategy at this point in time, hence our third wave. 🤬

Reaktionen: Quark

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
So the lockdown has been lifted as of about an hour ago, but we've been told to "avoid travelling to regional areas" for the next two weeks. I just want to see my brother already, but he and I only have holidays for so long. :(

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I have 4 weeks off work, but one of those weeks is to see my brother. These days one has to allow for a bit of wiggle room but at this stage, everything is going according to plan *touch wood*. I picked up my plane ticket today and my parents arrived there by car today as well. I'm super excited to meet his puppy. 😍

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I have 4 weeks off work, but one of those weeks is to see my brother. These days one has to allow for a bit of wiggle room but at this stage, everything is going according to plan *touch wood*. I picked up my plane ticket today and my parents arrived there by car today as well. I'm super excited to meet his puppy. 😍
Where do you have to go then? Western Australia?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Bloodstock festival is on. I was curious and I wanted to look what a live festival looks like during pandemic.. I found a video on YouTube and It's "weird". I'm not use to see this without asking myself : is it safe ?? Man, I can't wait to go back to a festival.
I just have one week to wait. And then... Metal Méan!!
To be honest, I can't wait either. And this one is one I regularly went to. So.. it's not as if I just wanted to go, just to go!

Nonetheless, it'll be without masks, without distance, but with a Covid Safe Ticket. (meaning: fully vaccinated, cured, with 1 vaccination, cured, within the last 180 days, or tested 48hrs before the event maximum. (that is valid 48 hours)
Alternatively, a RAT is possible, but it's only 24h valid. In practice: just the day until 24:00h.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I just have one week to wait. And then... Metal Méan!!
To be honest, I can't wait either. And this one is one I regularly went to. So.. it's not as if I just wanted to go, just to go!

Nonetheless, it'll be without masks, without distance, but with a Covid Safe Ticket. (meaning: fully vaccinated, cured, with 1 vaccination, cured, within the last 180 days, or tested 48hrs before the event maximum. (that is valid 48 hours)
Alternatively, a RAT is possible, but it's only 24h valid. In practice: just the day until 24:00h.

They tried to do it that way here 2 months ago and it turned out not to be safe enough. i.e. at one festival about 5% of people got infected.
And in one disco/club 1 person apparently infected 180 other people....

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
They tried to do it that way here 2 months ago and it turned out not to be safe enough. i.e. at one festival about 5% of people got infected.
And in one disco/club 1 person apparently infected 180 other people....
After fraudulent entry into the disco.

The festivals were relatively safe, maybe a little shortage of stewards, who had to check the certificates.
But in Enschede, the disco didn't check thoroughly with ID cards and QR codes.

And there was the term after the J&J vaccine. "Dansen met Jansen" would solve everything! "Get the vaccine, and you're good to go!"
It didn't. :rolleyes:

In here, it's a 100% check. QR and ID. No exceptions. And when the least of a doubt no entry. A RAT can be a solution.

We'll see on Monday what'll happen.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
After fraudulent entry into the disco.

The festivals were relatively safe, maybe a little shortage of stewards, who had to check the certificates.
But in Enschede, the disco didn't check thoroughly with ID cards and QR codes.

And there was the term after the J&J vaccine. "Dansen met Jansen" would solve everything! "Get the vaccine, and you're good to go!"
It didn't. :rolleyes:

In here, it's a 100% check. QR and ID. No exceptions. And when the least of a doubt no entry. A RAT can be a solution.

We'll see on Monday what'll happen.

sorry but that's not true, the person did have a valid negative test, which according to the rules at that time gave you the right to enter for 48 hours:
link to dutch article

Reaktionen: Quark