• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

cxm

21 Mai 2019
Turkey/ADANA-SEYHAN
Actually, I'm not saying that Metallica should play at Wacken anyway, I was wondering why Metallica didn't play before and your and agresionpower's response taught me something new.
I was really surprised. It is thought-provoking that such bands try to establish extra status at such festivals.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Actually, I'm not saying that Metallica should play at Wacken anyway, I was wondering why Metallica didn't play before and your and agresionpower's response taught me something new.
I was really surprised. It is thought-provoking that such bands try to establish extra status at such festivals.
It's not specifically the band, it's more likely Live Nation that does this!
That's why Metallica will play in Werchter (Belgium) and Clisson (France), rather than Wacken.

Note: sometimes it just takes AGES to prepare such a band to play. I know that about Rammstein. That's taken several years!