• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
So, Jason Momoa as Aquaman...to quote my friend who posted the link on fb: "Ahh. Indeed. This. This is how you get [me] to give a hoot about Aquaman" :D

Jason was so good in Game of Thrones.

I played with the idea of organising a festival, which would last for a whole month. But I gave up on it. It would be too expensive to sell tickets for, and then you'd have to find a really good, beautiful location as well. Not to mention the number of bands you need to invite.

Sorry guys, but I think it is impossible.

:(

:D

A month at a festival would be crazy. Pretty sure I couldn't do it. :D

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Also, this tropical low is causing chaos :o It hit the coast as a category 5 cyclone (I can't remember exactly where, but further south than normal I think) and we're coping the end of it, basically.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
It's so awesome! Should read the books as well..

I'm almost 450 pages into the first book :D

I sat down with my mum to watch the remaining episodes today, and a few times I had to hide my face when I knew she would react to certain things. Most episodes would end with her shouting "NOOOOOOOO!", "YOU BASTARDS!", "FUCK!", or my favourite "YOU CUNTS!" I don't know how she managed my brother's and my childhood without using such profanities around us :ugly:

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
I'm almost 450 pages into the first book :D

I sat down with my mum to watch the remaining episodes today, and a few times I had to hide my face when I knew she would react to certain things. Most episodes would end with her shouting "NOOOOOOOO!", "YOU BASTARDS!", "FUCK!", or my favourite "YOU CUNTS!" I don't know how she managed my brother's and my childhood without using such profanities around us :ugly:

Oh, cool. :D I once tried to read the first book but it's too hard to read in english. Or at least then it was, and it was a couple years ago.

Haha. :D That's like me watching tv-shows and movies. Or playing. :ugly: