• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
I will have Finnish final exam next month and I'm so scared how it will go. :( Especially with all the rules and all.. for example if you drop your pencil or you need more paper, you need to raise your hand. If you wanna go to bathroom, you need to stand up. And there are a lot more things to remember becide those...

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
I will have Finnish final exam next month and I'm so scared how it will go. :( Especially with all the rules and all.. for example if you drop your pencil or you need more paper, you need to raise your hand. If you wanna go to bathroom, you need to stand up. And there are a lot more things to remember becide those...

Holy Crap... Even when you drop your pencil ? wow :eek:

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
I'm starting to think I will never travel to Wacken with ELMU ry (Finnish organisation that has a gig place and they have gigs and they travel to festivals). It was so annoying at the warm up party, when those that have been travelling with elmu only spoke to those they already knew. And they were in a big group, so it was really hard for anyone to go and speak to any of them. I tried to talk to one of them and we talked for a while and then she just left without saying a word. Rude, I think.

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Don't be nervous, you'll survive. ;)

I hope so! :D

Holy Crap... Even when you drop your pencil ? wow :eek:

Yes! They're very strict about these final exams. They do anything and everything to prevent people from cheating. And there are some rules and stuff that sound weird and all, but they are made because they want to make everything clear for the people that review the exams and give numbers.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

You'll do fine, don't worry!
And your finnish for sure is a lot better than mine :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
And now for something completely different!

I'm trying to get myself a copy of Charlie Hebdo tomorrow. If only to support them after what happened to them.

Sale (in France) starts tomorrow, apparently in Belgium on Thursday. We'll see.