• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Chickens are worse than children! :o If they spoke English, this is how the conversations would go:
"Oi, what's wrong with you?" *smack*
"Why does she have a special bowl with special food? I WANT SOME TOO!"

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
While my duck is making progress, I noticed she's much skinnier than the other duck today, and one of her eyes looks infected or something...it's not even the one that had straw stuck to it :confused:

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
The mosquitoes around here have been really bad lately (it has rained almost every day for the past couple of weeks). Of course I have to go outside every morning to tend to my fowl, and every time my hands are full, the mozzies come in for a feed :mad:

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Judas Priest/Dragonforce tickets go on sale tomorrow. Looks like I won't have to suffer through Soundwave to finally get to see Judas Priest (before they die), and Dragonforce for the 4th time (more than 6 years since the last time I saw them :eek:)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Terrorist attack stopped by Belgian police!
In Verviers, east Belgium, 2 presumed terrorists got killed, one injured. He's been placed into custody.
Search warrants in Verviers (Liège province), Brussels region (too complicated for non Belgians) and Vilvoorde (Flemish Brabant province)

Terrorist alert has been up one level near police stations and buildings of the Justice Department.

:uff: