• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Yeah, that is pretty soon already.
Dont you know other metalheads that wanna get drunk?

Not really. :D Well there is this guy but he would probably come with his girlfriend and I would be a third wheel.. Awkward. And then there is this girl who is still under 18 then so she can't come. Also there is this other dude who never answers to facebook messages and I don't have his number. :D

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Not really. :D Well there is this guy but he would probably come with his girlfriend and I would be a third wheel.. Awkward. And then there is this girl who is still under 18 then so she can't come. Also there is this other dude who never answers to facebook messages and I don't have his number. :D

Well you could go as a third wheel and then meet a forth wheel :p

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Yeah but a metal festival with 85000 people on the other hand is just fine right :D

1. I don't have to pretend to like 85000 people :ugly:
1.1 I don't have to interact with 85000 people either :D Standing around saying nothing while looking in the same direction is considered acceptable and social behaviour :p
2. Even when there's a big group of us together in the camp...
2.1 They don't always speak English (at least I know then that I don't have to pay attention to what is said :p)
2.2 We're not in a confined space
2.3 If I leave the area it's not considered asocial behaviour
2.4 I'm drunk or
2.4.1 We're all hungover and really quiet, considering :ugly:

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Aww. :( That's just mean.

My brother lived with his two best friends for about 6 months. At Christmas time then, he and one of his friends did the same thing to the other friend...same result :D
"Wake up!"
"Fuck off!"
"It's Christmas!"
"Go away! Leave me alone!"
"But it's Christmas!"

His two best friends are now married to each other, so I'm guessing all is forgiven...but now they will have their children doing the same to them for the rest of their house-sharing lives :ugly:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
1. I don't have to pretend to like 85000 people :ugly:
1.1 I don't have to interact with 85000 people either :D Standing around saying nothing while looking in the same direction is considered acceptable and social behaviour :p
2. Even when there's a big group of us together in the camp...
2.1 They don't always speak English (at least I know then that I don't have to pay attention to what is said :p)
2.2 We're not in a confined space
2.3 If I leave the area it's not considered asocial behaviour
2.4 I'm drunk or
2.4.1 We're all hungover and really quiet, considering :ugly:

Yeay for metal festivals :D

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
My brother lived with his two best friends for about 6 months. At Christmas time then, he and one of his friends did the same thing to the other friend...same result :D
"Wake up!"
"Fuck off!"
"It's Christmas!"
"Go away! Leave me alone!"
"But it's Christmas!"

His two best friends are now married to each other, so I'm guessing all is forgiven...but now they will have their children doing the same to them for the rest of their house-sharing lives :ugly:

Haha :D