• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
yeah you're all nuts, there's nothing wrong or awkward with giving/receiving compliments, this is normal human interaction.

unless you're all like
"I like your hair, it's made me ejaculate."

or

" hey, you've lost weight, you fat fuck!"

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
yeah you're all nuts, there's nothing wrong or awkward with giving/receiving compliments, this is normal human interaction.

unless you're all like
"I like your hair, it's made me ejaculate."

or

" hey, you've lost weight, you fat fuck!"

the thing is that people always "compliment" me with shit that I actually didn't want. like I had to cut my hair years ago for a job. which of course I didn't actually wanted to do. so everytime somebody said, "that looks good" I'd be like piss off you cunt! besides that I don't like compliments at all, they never feel genuine

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
the thing is that people always "compliment" me with shit that I actually didn't want. like I had to cut my hair years ago for a job. which of course I didn't actually wanted to do. so everytime somebody said, "that looks good" I'd be like piss off you cunt! besides that I don't like compliments at all, they never feel genuine

you're weird... I'm gonna compliment everything you do at EMM.

Nice post, btw.