Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gamaggedon

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Jan. 2007
Potsdam
it isnt a bad line up but it isnt a good line up either...im a bit disapointed since it is going to be 20th ani. im missing death metal...not to speak of doom which actually never played on woa which could be awesome

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
it isnt a bad line up but it isnt a good line up either...im a bit disapointed since it is going to be 20th ani. im missing death metal...not to speak of doom which actually never played on woa which could be awesome

Cathederal? and they come form the village next to mine ;)

That said carcass drink in our local pub... we have interesting metal from here ;) only i dont really like either band hahahaha

What Doom would you like? short of 'Grave Flowers' I'm not really much of a doom person its too slow an bore's the shit outta me!

I'd really like poison black or a sentenced reunion which I know wont happen but one day maybe get Poison Black at Wacken.....

7 Mai 2009
There will be a few more bands to be announced in the next week. Also the billing will be up in the next week. Two brandnew bands for the W:O:A are THE BOSS HOSS and the one and only THIN LIZZY!!!

So I hope this makes you a bit more chilled!!!

cheerz

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Niiiice!

"The boys are back in town, the boys are back in toooown!"

haha that will be good to see! Not really even a fan of them but gotta be worth a look! I know nothing by the boss hoss but from what I understand these can be filed with David Hasslehoff on the no one understands why they like them thing?!

Maybe some one can point me in the direction of something good by them since volbeat have been growing on me!

Looking forward to next weeks announcements now!

Kiwi28

28 Nov. 2008
We are group of approximately 50 people, huge Wacken fans. I'm personally a Wacken resident since 2002. But this year something happened to the organization of the fest. It's freaking 20th anniversary and yet I see almost no major acts, very few interesting bands!
It's like "we already sold out, so we can bring any crappy bands we want - they'll buy it" attitude. People are already willing to sell their Wacken tickets on the web in order to go to another festivals: Metal camp, Summer breeze, Hellfest. What is wrong with you, people? Are you trying intentionally to get rid of the fans and kill this legend called Wacken?
Think fast because you have bunch of pissed off customers over here.

Today I have to say : I TOTALY AGREE YOU! I know about 20 ppl, who thinks in the same way!

wattie

6 März 2009
Dijon / BURGUNDY
There will be a few more bands to be announced in the next week. Also the billing will be up in the next week. Two brandnew bands for the W:O:A are THE BOSS HOSS and the one and only THIN LIZZY!!!

So I hope this makes you a bit more chilled!!!

cheerz

I really hope there'll be some big death metal bands within the next annoucement,
cause these bands, how big they might be, don't make me happier.
It turns to be the same with every annoucements : Heavy Metal, Heavy Metal and again.
I really don't understand what happened this year... the best metal festival in the world turns to be the best heavy metal festival. Where's the diversity that made WOA so special ? Bringing a few death metal band would make having the same headliners every two years ( Saxon, Motorhead, In Flames, Amon Amarth ) a little bit more digest.
By now, I feel totally fooled...Wacken used to be the highlight every year since 2002, but now I feel like i don't even want to go...
Please read a bit on this forum, We are actually A LOT of people who bought blind tickets feeling the same way.