Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
You are certainly right... although I would suggest this as the prime time for Jordan to get up on stage and sing us his best rendition of david hasslehofs greatest hits we all know he'd love to! ;)
I don't want to steal the headlinership to such great acts, like Saxon.

Let real good bands, like RW do the show, they are sooo good, I am sooo happy to watch them, along with all that 20th anniversary crappy line-up.

Jordan

25 März 2009
Well, we now have 50 bands (with the recent addition of Vreid)...
We know the names of a few "Battle bands", as well as Nervecell who self confirmed.

And still : no great dm/bm act. Well, we know we'll get no headliner, and no "big name", but we could at least expect bands that have released more than one album and/or an EP...

The line-up is really getting complete and it seems like this time there is nothing good to expect from the last few slots.

This 20th anniversary is a real disappointment.

Guallamalla

19 Aug. 2008
Cheydinhal
z0mg they announced some Black Metal again as if there weren't already to much BM, what happened to Wacken?? What did I pay 200€ on ebay for?? This is just a load of crap blahblahblah... cannot cancel plane-tickets blablahh... BM-faggot-kiddies destroying MY Wacken.... mimimiiii whiney whinehouse blahblablaaa!!! :mad:

(Just trying to keep the tension in here! :D)

Edit: Oh, Jordan already did. I didn't notice that since I was still typing.

TheSeventhOne

19 Dez. 2005
Buckinghamshire, UK
z0mg they announced some Black Metal again as if there weren't already to much BM, what happened to Wacken?? What did I pay 200€ on ebay for?? This is just a load of crap blahblahblah... cannot cancel plane-tickets blablahh... BM-faggot-kiddies destroying MY Wacken.... mimimiiii whiney whinehouse blahblablaaa!!! :mad:

(Just trying to keep the tension in here! :D)

Edit: Oh, Jordan already did. I didn't notice that since I was still typing.

I consider Heaven & Hell, Motorhead, In Flames, Machine Head etc to be fairly big. We've never had 'big' bands up until Iron Maiden.

Jordan

25 März 2009
I consider Heaven & Hell, Motorhead, In Flames, Machine Head etc to be fairly big. We've never had 'big' bands up until Iron Maiden.
oh man, and someone even took guallamalla seriously...

I would have enjoyed to take your words seriously as well, but since they are self-contradictory, I can't...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jordan

25 März 2009
Oops, meant to quote Jordan there. I know gualalalalamaalalal's post isn't serious.
alright.
so yes, we have pretty big names, but I was referring to extreme ones, like those we got last years (opeth, emperor, carcass, obituary, morbid angel, immortal, cannibal corpse, mayhem, ...)

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
Oops, meant to quote Jordan there. I know gualalalalamaalalal's post isn't serious.

:D

owned. :D

but the facts are. and I'll keep my right to whine.
if people agree with me, fine.
if people don't, at least they can laugh and masturbate while looking at this joke-line-up.

:D:D

And still : no great dm/bm act. Well, we know we'll get no headliner, and no "big name", but we could at least expect bands that have released more than one album and/or an EP...

:D:DHaha:D:D

Guallamalla

19 Aug. 2008
Cheydinhal

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
Heaven&Hell have only one very mediocre album. The fact they consists of ex-BS members doesn't make it big. I am going to see them for a couple of songs only because of Dio.
In Flames - a fuckin' pseudo-metal joke. Band which released two-three great albums in the begging of their carrier, but for a long time now playing nu-metal crap. I saw them at 2007 from the side (I was holding a place for Cannibal Corpse) - it was SO FUCKING WRONG.

Both Heads, Machine and Motor, are kicking major ass! Although I saw both of them (MH two times) I gonna see them for sure.

Jordan

25 März 2009
In Flames - a fuckin' pseudo-metal joke. Band which released two-three great albums in the begging of their carrier, but for a long time now playing nu-metal crap.
right.
Both Heads, Machine and Motor, are kicking major ass! Although I saw both of them (MH two times) I gonna see them for sure.
they're good, seeing Lemmy and his mates is always a good time.

still, it's not a real wonderful event, I mean you can see them live almost every month. they're always on tour.

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
Wow! Two amazing new bands on the list: DAD and Trouble. I hope those METAL legends will receive the main spots at Black and True stages, becouse everybody knows them and everybody loves them.

Fuck...:mad:

Jordan

25 März 2009
Wow! Two amazing new bands on the list: DAD and Trouble. I hope those METAL legends will receive the main spots at Black and True stages, becouse everybody knows them and everybody loves them.

Fuck...:mad:

HAHAHAHA ;)

Yeah, D-A-D deserves at least a 3 hours slot on the party stage
And I suggest Trouble to make their last show forever with a 5 hours slot, with lots of surprises and a pirate-ship & pirates onstage and... oups, sorry.