Official FAQ Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DavideA345PHS

12 Juni 2009
Hi, i'm a metalhead hailing from Italy...when i came to Wacken last year i saw that some families living near the camping area gave people the opportunity to use their own showers and have a breakfast at their own houses ( clearly paying ), do you know if they do the same with their bathrooms ? This year i'm coming with my girlfriend and she'd prefer to avoid dealing with chemical toilets, that after few hours are already awful :p Thanx and bye

7 Mai 2009
Hi, i'm a metalhead hailing from Italy...when i came to Wacken last year i saw that some families living near the camping area gave people the opportunity to use their own showers and have a breakfast at their own houses ( clearly paying ), do you know if they do the same with their bathrooms ? This year i'm coming with my girlfriend and she'd prefer to avoid dealing with chemical toilets, that after few hours are already awful :p Thanx and bye

This is a pretty individual thing. I think there is no rule in generell that some people let you use their showers and some won't. You have to ask the people personally! ;)

Das Vi

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Apr. 2009
Kiel

You don't have to ask the people living there for a good toilet. There are some normal toilets on the camping site, but you have to pay for it.

DavideA345PHS

12 Juni 2009
Thanx a lot for answering people, of course it wouldn't be for every time she needs a toilet, only for something stronger :D Anyway i'll take a lot on the website to find these toilets you talk about ;) Thanx a lot and sorry if it's not so polite to talk about toilets :D

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
my question: is there going to be more buses available running between hamburg airport and wacken?

Last year there were three each day, right? I don´t think so. If you don´t like to wait that long, take the S-Bahn (S1) from Hamburg Airport (between 6 and 23 every 20 minute) to the Station "Altona". There jump into the train to Itzehoe and take the Busshuttle there to Wacken. :)
The trains from Altona to Itzehoe drive hourly.

cyber999

20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
Last year there were three each day, right? I don´t think so. If you don´t like to wait that long, take the S-Bahn (S1) from Hamburg Airport (between 6 and 23 every 20 minute) to the Station "Altona". There jump into the train to Itzehoe and take the Busshuttle there to Wacken. :)
The trains from Altona to Itzehoe drive hourly.

yes i did that last year. so, first of all i have to get the bus 110 to olsdorf and than s-bahn (s1) to altona , than the train to itzehoe and the shuttle bus, right?

danke schon

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
yes i did that last year. so, first of all i have to get the bus 110 to olsdorf and than s-bahn (s1) to altona , than the train to itzehoe and the shuttle bus, right?

danke schon

Noooo :) Since last December we have the S1 directly from the airport to Altona, no need anymore to take the bus :)