• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

raylouie

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Mai 2013
Colorado
Hey there!

I just found this topic, so let's introduce myself a little bit. I'm a female from Finland and I'm 19 years old. I'm a big fan of Wacken and I'm finally planning to go there the next year, which is amazing, since it's my dream. Yesterday I got a Wacken T-shirt, i was so happy. I don't have any special favorite bands, but i really like Sabaton and Children Of Bodom, but I listen to many metal bands and I also know a lot about them. I like beer and vodka! I'm a friendly person so if you wanna talk, just message me!

Hello! Welcome!

dishayu

12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
Hello everyone!

I am Ayush, a metal fan from Bangalore, India. For me, Wacken has had a bit of a halo status for all these years. After years of wishing, planning and postponing, I finally bought a ticket for the 2014 festival. Intimated my plans and got my leave approved from my manager at work, a full year in advance. I'm a bit of a fanboy of Edge of Sanity and have safely stored away 3 fresh Edge of Sanity t-shirts for 3 festival days :D

I will be travelling to Wacken all alone, so I came over to this forum mostly to look up some travel guidelines and maybe even some travel companions if I get lucky.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Hello everyone!

I am Ayush, a metal fan from Bangalore, India. For me, Wacken has had a bit of a halo status for all these years. After years of wishing, planning and postponing, I finally bought a ticket for the 2014 festival. Intimated my plans and got my leave approved from my manager at work, a full year in advance. I'm a bit of a fanboy of Edge of Sanity and have safely stored away 3 fresh Edge of Sanity t-shirts for 3 festival days :D

I will be travelling to Wacken all alone, so I came over to this forum mostly to look up some travel guidelines and maybe even some travel companions if I get lucky.

Welcome :) You're going to have so much fun! :D

Feel free to drop by the 50k thread
http://woafor.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=221802

Koldawne

31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Hello everyone!

Welcome to our happy and crazy home!

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Hello everyone!

Welcome! :)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hello everyone!

Apparently I totally missed this post yesterday.

Welcome mate!
Did you go to bagelore open air?
To bad sodom had to cancel.

Klaaz

13 Sep. 2013
Hi guys,

I'm Klaaz from The Netherlands. Used to be a 'livingroom-headbanger' until I discovered the greatness of live gigs and especially (metal) festivals some years ago. 2012 was my first Wacken visit and I loved it despite the bad weather. I hope the 25 aniversary will be as awesome as I expect it to be!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello everyone!

Hi guys,

I'm Klaaz from The Netherlands. Used to be a 'livingroom-headbanger' until I discovered the greatness of live gigs and especially (metal) festivals some years ago. 2012 was my first Wacken visit and I loved it despite the bad weather. I hope the 25 aniversary will be as awesome as I expect it to be!

Bienvenues! Welkom! Willkommen! Welcome!

(Sorry, but linguistic laws here oblige me to use all national languages first, then English. :ugly::D)

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Hi guys,

Welcoooome ! :D

dishayu

12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
well it could have been that it wasn't your kind of metal :p

I like DT and Iced Earth, of course. :D

And either ways, living in a 3rd world country where there is very little choice, I go to just about every festival that happens nearby.

I attended gigs of bands like Lamb of God (which I don't like) and Wolf (that I know nothing about) in the past year.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I like DT and Iced Earth, of course. :D

And either ways, living in a 3rd world country where there is very little choice, I go to just about every festival that happens nearby.

I attended gigs of bands like Lamb of God (which I don't like) and Wolf (that I know nothing about) in the past year.

ah I see, I would have skipped LoG and wolf. but of course I have plenty of other things to go to.

dishayu

12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
Hello!

Excited newbie here! I'm travelling solo from Australia just for Wacken 2014. I'm scared and excited all at the same time.

Please be gentle ;-)

Hello and Welcome! (again :p )

Tell us some more about yourself. What bands do you like? Your interests, general stuff like that :D

Also, drop by the 50k thread. That's where all the action is :D