Nachrichten über Bands

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

__mo__

W:O:A Metalhead
24 März 2014
Mal schauen was an neuen Songs so kommt. Da bin ich offen für.
Aber für die alten Sachen bin ich eher in der Ecke das ich lieber einen Sänger gehabt hätte der Richtung Chester geht.

Stalker

W:O:A Metalmaster
14 Aug. 2015
Emily Armstrong ist scheinbar Scientologin, die auch im Vergewaltigungsprozess gegen Danny Masterson (Hat Rooster in The Ranch gespielt) der auch Scientologe ist involviert war.

Link zum Screenshot

Ich kann die Verbitterung schon nachvollziehen, wenn die eigene Frau Opfer von Danny Masterson war, zumindest gab es von ihr auch entsprechende Anschuldigungen gegen ihn? Warum er mit solch einem Post aber 2 Jahre wartet, steht auf einem anderen Blatt. Er war zudem auch Teil von Scientology.

Losgelöst von dem, was (vielleicht) mal war (oder noch ist) -> die verbliebenen Bandmitglieder werden sich wohl stark mit der neuen Sängerin beschäftigt haben. Grundlegend aber kein guter Start.

Online geht es schon teilweise gut los mit Anschuldigungen und Hass gegenüber der Sängerin -> ist ja nicht so, dass Chester sich das Leben nahm, weil er mit seinen Depressionen nicht mehr zurecht kam...
Auf der anderen Seite wäre es halt fragwürdig, sie als Ersatz zu holen, wenn sie immer noch mit Scientology verbandelt wäre.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: Skargon89

Stalker

14 Aug. 2015
Kleine Korrektur, 4 alte Mitglieder, der Drummer ist nicht mehr dabei (hat sich wohl schon vor ner Weile von der Band entfernt)

Live sogar nur zu dritt
Brad Delson macht nur noch Musik im Studio/Arbeiten hinter der Bühne

Zum Emily-Thema:

"Hi, I'm Emily. I'm new to so many of you, and I wanted to clear the air about something that happened a while back.
Several years ago, I was asked to support someone I considered a friend at a court appearance, and went to one early hearing as an observer. Soon after, I realized I shouldn't have. I always try to see the good in people, and I misjudged him. I have never spoken with him since. Unimaginable details emerged and he was later found guilty.
To say it as clearly as possible: I do not condone abuse or violence against women, and I empathize with the victims of these crimes."

Quelle: Insta

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: Skargon89

mastodon84

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Feb. 2023
Live sogar nur zu dritt
Brad Delson macht nur noch Musik im Studio/Arbeiten hinter der Bühne

Zum Emily-Thema:

"Hi, I'm Emily. I'm new to so many of you, and I wanted to clear the air about something that happened a while back.
Several years ago, I was asked to support someone I considered a friend at a court appearance, and went to one early hearing as an observer. Soon after, I realized I shouldn't have. I always try to see the good in people, and I misjudged him. I have never spoken with him since. Unimaginable details emerged and he was later found guilty.
To say it as clearly as possible: I do not condone abuse or violence against women, and I empathize with the victims of these crimes."

Quelle: Insta
Das Prinzip , dass sie als normale Zeugin in so einem Prozess aussagt ist ja auch erstmal nichts verwerfliches. Als Zeugin wird sie ihre Sicht der Dinge geschildert haben und es muss ja nichts gegen oder für jemanden tun, sondern Ihre Perspektive darstellen. Das ist der Sinn von vielen Zeugen. Nun hat sie genau zu diesem Thema auch Stellung bezogen , aber zu den Scientology Bezügen nichts geäußert. Da hätte ich mich jetzt erstmal gesammelt und ein gesamtes Statement abgegeben. Man wundert sich schon über den PR Gau nach dem ganzen Aufwand die neue Sängerin und Neustart vorzustellen. Das sich offensichtlich niemand darüber Gedanken gemacht hat , dass eine Scientology Mitgliedschaft problematisch sein könnte bei der PR Maschine die Linkin Park im Nacken sitzt. Der Gitarrist Brad Delson hat sich nun auch geäußert , dass er nur noch Im Hintergrund bleiben wird. Der Drummer war ja eh raus vorab. Alles sehr seltsam und nach dem ganzen Ankündigungsaufwand ziemlich dürftiger Verlauf. Fand auch , dass die Sängerin passt. Bin gespannt ob sich die Band dazu noch äußert

Stalker

14 Aug. 2015
Das Prinzip , dass sie als normale Zeugin in so einem Prozess aussagt ist ja auch erstmal nichts verwerfliches. Als Zeugin wird sie ihre Sicht der Dinge geschildert haben und es muss ja nichts gegen oder für jemanden tun, sondern Ihre Perspektive darstellen. Das ist der Sinn von vielen Zeugen.

Soweit ich das verstanden habe, war sie als Zuschauerin da - nicht als Zeugin

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen
Helloween Announces New Album (Guardians of Time) and Massive 2025 World Tour

Legendary German power metal pioneers Helloween have just dropped thrilling news for their fans worldwide: the release of their upcoming album *”Guardians of Time”* in March 2025. This announcement comes with the promise of a monumental world tour set to kick off shortly after the album’s release, marking a new chapter in the band’s iconic legacy. Known for their soaring vocals, epic guitar solos, and fantastical themes, Helloween has been at the forefront of power metal for decades, and their new album is expected to raise the bar once again.

*”Guardians of Time”* is being touted as a conceptual masterpiece, delving deep into themes of time travel, destiny, and human perseverance. Guitarist and founding member Michael Weikath shared some insights into the creative process, stating, “We wanted this album to feel like a journey, both musically and lyrically. It’s heavier, more intricate, and has elements that will surprise even our most dedicated fans.” Fans can expect a return to the band’s signature melodic style, with plenty of epic anthems that Helloween is known for.

The *Guardians of Time World Tour* will span over 60 dates across North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. The tour is set to feature a massive stage production, with elaborate visual effects and storytelling elements to match the album’s concept. Frontman Andi Deris promises that the tour will be “the most visually stunning and musically powerful show we’ve ever done.” Fans will get to hear both new tracks and classic hits like *”Keeper of the Seven Keys”* and *”I Want Out,”* ensuring a nostalgic yet fresh experience for long-time followers and newcomers alike.

The first single from the album, *”Chronicles of Eternity,”* is scheduled for release in January 2025, with an accompanying music video that is sure to build even more excitement. Helloween’s *Pumpkins United* lineup, which reunites past and present members, continues to capture the hearts of metal fans, and with *”Guardians of Time”*, they are ready to solidify their legendary status for years to come.

Hurrabärchi

nur zum Pöbeln hier
9 Okt. 2012
Helloween Announces New Album (Guardians of Time) and Massive 2025 World Tour

Legendary German power metal pioneers Helloween have just dropped thrilling news for their fans worldwide: the release of their upcoming album *”Guardians of Time”* in March 2025. This announcement comes with the promise of a monumental world tour set to kick off shortly after the album’s release, marking a new chapter in the band’s iconic legacy. Known for their soaring vocals, epic guitar solos, and fantastical themes, Helloween has been at the forefront of power metal for decades, and their new album is expected to raise the bar once again.

*”Guardians of Time”* is being touted as a conceptual masterpiece, delving deep into themes of time travel, destiny, and human perseverance. Guitarist and founding member Michael Weikath shared some insights into the creative process, stating, “We wanted this album to feel like a journey, both musically and lyrically. It’s heavier, more intricate, and has elements that will surprise even our most dedicated fans.” Fans can expect a return to the band’s signature melodic style, with plenty of epic anthems that Helloween is known for.

The *Guardians of Time World Tour* will span over 60 dates across North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. The tour is set to feature a massive stage production, with elaborate visual effects and storytelling elements to match the album’s concept. Frontman Andi Deris promises that the tour will be “the most visually stunning and musically powerful show we’ve ever done.” Fans will get to hear both new tracks and classic hits like *”Keeper of the Seven Keys”* and *”I Want Out,”* ensuring a nostalgic yet fresh experience for long-time followers and newcomers alike.

The first single from the album, *”Chronicles of Eternity,”* is scheduled for release in January 2025, with an accompanying music video that is sure to build even more excitement. Helloween’s *Pumpkins United* lineup, which reunites past and present members, continues to capture the hearts of metal fans, and with *”Guardians of Time”*, they are ready to solidify their legendary status for years to come.
Promogesülze mal außen vor, neues Album und Tour find ich geil. Hoffentlich wieder Bamberg am Start.