Merchandise and all that stuff

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

raylouie

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Mai 2013
Colorado
Thanks Ray but we will be leaving next Saturday so at this point it will be too late for ebay. We will look around in Paris or Stuttgart and will email the number to anyone who's email I have. I can try to post here but I have no idea at this point what kind of internet access I'll have.

If you need internet access until you get to Wacken, I think all McDonalds have free WiFi.

UltimoAviso

15 Aug. 2012
California, USA
Don't know if this helps, but I got my german sim card from Ebay. This is a different dealer but similar sim card.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-VODAFON...ravel_Package_Holidays_CV&hash=item2ec8d206cc

As far as sim cards go avoid congstar, they were a pain to set up. There should be a cell store in most airports selling prepaid traveller's sim cards. Just be sure your phone is unlocked, otherwise the sim is useless. I wont have my number until I arrive there. I hear blauworld is a good provider and vodaphone is also reputable.

I must be the only one hauling my gear around ha. We just purchased a 2 man tent with room for our packs that weighs about 6 pounds

Tri-6

13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA
Sounds like a plan. Love to join the little gathering on Wednesday. I'll send a private message with my cell# soon.

I'll be the middle aged Asian guy with probably a Maiden shirt on.

Awesome! I'd love to meet up, bullshit, and have a few liters of bier.

I'm looking for a St. Louis Cardinals flag to fly at the campground...so I can find it when I'm drunk.

UltimoAviso

15 Aug. 2012
California, USA

I'm looking for a St. Louis Cardinals flag to fly at the campground...so I can find it when I'm drunk.

if I should happen to see it I'll stop by and say hello. I'll be touting a California flag but I'll be in gen-pop;) but should you see it on a "wacken-tour" stop in and say hi. I'll be in a group with many Germans so make sure they know you're looking for the Californians, don't worry they are friendly.

raylouie

13 Mai 2013
Colorado

I'll be somewhere at the Ready to rock rent a tent area. Haven't decided if I'm going to hoist a Colorado flag yet.

Koldawne

31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I'll be somewhere at the Ready to rock rent a tent area. Haven't decided if I'm going to hoist a Colorado flag yet.

I was thinking about bringing a Canadian Flag but I have no idea how that would go over - apart from trying to find one here to but before I go in a few days. I might go get a small one just to tuck in a pocket or something though.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I was thinking about bringing a Canadian Flag but I have no idea how that would go over - apart from trying to find one here to but before I go in a few days. I might go get a small one just to tuck in a pocket or something though.

wouldn't be a problem over here, there are many flags at wacken showing where people are coming from.