Merchandise and all that stuff

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Tri-6

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA
I was going to get my one real metalhead buddy to go, but he's a deadbeat and broke so that was out. So I was going to just go by myself but then another friend, who only barely likes metal but always goes with us when Maiden and Priest come to town, decided to go. We are doing Germany before and after so that was part of it.

raylouie

13 Mai 2013
Colorado
if you like join our 3 person group....bud be warned: my husband and our friend don´t speak english very well...

I know how that is. Luckily I met a group in 2010 we will be camping with, come by and grab a beer with us.:D I love meeting others from North America

Love to come by and have beers with everyone. Just let me know where you or we can meet at the beer garden. I'll be camping at the Ready to Rock tents area (too lazy to haul tents and camping gears across the pond).

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Love to come by and have beers with everyone. Just let me know where you or we can meet at the beer garden. I'll be camping at the Ready to Rock tents area (too lazy to haul tents and camping gears across the pond).

Koldawne,Alix,Wacki and me have already plans for a little meeting on wednesday evening...if you like to join us..:)

Tri-6

13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA

That's where I'm at too. I'll be the middle aged guy with short hair in a black heavy metal shirt. :D

raylouie

13 Mai 2013
Colorado
Koldawne,Alix,Wacki and me have already plans for a little meeting on wednesday evening...if you like to join us..:)

That's where I'm at too. I'll be the middle aged guy with short hair in a black heavy metal shirt. :D

Sounds like a plan. Love to join the little gathering on Wednesday. I'll send a private message with my cell# soon.

I'll be the middle aged Asian guy with probably a Maiden shirt on.

Koldawne

31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Don't know if this helps, but I got my german sim card from Ebay. This is a different dealer but similar sim card.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-VODAFON...ravel_Package_Holidays_CV&hash=item2ec8d206cc
Thanks Ray but we will be leaving next Saturday so at this point it will be too late for ebay. We will look around in Paris or Stuttgart and will email the number to anyone who's email I have. I can try to post here but I have no idea at this point what kind of internet access I'll have.