Meeting The Forum Metalheadz!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Originally posted by xpet

yepp, sadly its true. They had pre-elections in France last weekend, and as far as I know a nazi-guy got lots of votes :(
Also here in Germany you have some Nazi walks and stuff like that. But be assured, every time there is a Nazi-walk there is also an anti Nazi-walk... so nothing is lost ;) At least I hope so.

And by the way: Of course a Brazilian flag is always welcome here !!

Yeah, i can imagine... nazis in my opinion are something of the WORST that a human being can be... for several reasons...

and... why jewish and palestinian can live together in brazil and cannot on their own land? Why they cannot share? Obviously im a pro-israel guy... but... anyway.. Sharon is crazy...

thank you!!! i will bring mine!! :)

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Fuck!! Nazis are everywhere. In spanish big cities (Madrid, Barcelona....) you have to be careful with nazis every weekend there's a football match in the city, specially if you have long hair, if you wear some t-shirts they don't like (of punk-rock bands, of che-Guevara), or, mainly, if you are from Africa, Asia, South America, or even from eastern Europe. Fucking gays, they are as intelligent as my grandfather's dog (well, not that intelligent, that dog only barks at the policemen :D

The root of the problem, I think, is the poor education. Many children learn, by hearing their own parents, that inmigrants come to let us without job. Biggest bullshit!! At least here, inmigrants mostly come to get the jobs the rich world doesn't want (cleaning other's houses, i.e.).

Hi Sodomy!

Thats quite bad huh?! Yeah, xenophobia is a big problem... they have this problem in france also right?... and it seems that Le Pen is a strong right man with this kind of thouhts... i read in the newspaper here that he said things like "gas chambers never existed" and shit like that... yeah right, 6 million jews were just abducted by aliens... asshole...
Sure, you know the dekassegui in japan? they are the foreigners that goes to work there... but they always get the worst jobs that noone wants... but as always... someone has to do it...
Its funny how things are different here...

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Originally posted by Samurai
I don't have any problem with the German flag (i'm german myself), ok if someone went around with the red flag and the swastika, everyone knows what kind of guy that is, but the flag with black red and gold is the flag of a democratic state and not antisemite or something. Sometimes it's just abused by those nazi-assholes.

Just my opinion

Sure man.. you got a point... its hard to judge a whole country made of different people than 50 years ago by the sad part of its history... but... if i see a man hanging around with a swastika.. man... it would drive me mad... some people walks forward... other less intelligent... backwards...

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Originally posted by necrophagiac
Just been reading through this thread, and i want to join you all too!!

Im coming from the UK (on my own!) and itll be great to meet up with some people from this board, and share my beer (and weed!) with you guys!

Sure man!!! Join the crew!!! I will share my coca-cola with you all... since that will be the only thing i will consume in wacken... hehehe :)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
It's really amazing reading through this forum, I have thrown away my fears of going there on my own, and now I even think I'll never regret of going to W.O.A. It'll be unforgetable.

Je vous aime, insane metalheads ;) , and hope to see you all!!

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
mserebrinsky : It's not the women that needs to be protected from me,, It's the other way around :)

Just let me set you straight. The first thing a norwegian looks after in any women is one that can hold her beer. So if a woman want to impress a norwegian, all she has to do is drink him under the table and take him either to his or her's home. :)
*hopes he didn't give away to many hints there*
Good drinking buddies are hard to fid when you look for them that keeps up with your intake :))

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by xpet
thanks for protecting us... we already know thet Kroppus is called THE man! :D :D

And about flags - have you ever heard that many Germans are not that proud of their country? I´d never, never bring a German flag with me... too much evil history... ;) Here running around with a German flag means something that you are a Nazi... or at least political right! Not that easy as in other countries...

A bit thesame as wearing army boots
Most Dutch metalheads wear army boots. Why? I don't know. It just belongs to them. It has nothing to do with nazi's. Last year at Wacken my friends (who wear those shoes) got many bad reactions. Some got the well known sign, people watching strange to the shoes. A man at a food stand became mad and refused to help them. Only because they were wearing army boots.
So for all Germans: Metalheads wearing army boots are no nazi's. They are just Dutch!!!!!! :) (most of them)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
:eek:
I never thought Metallers who wear army boots could be Nazis... I thought there also German Metallers who do?!