Meeting The Forum Metalheadz!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Originally posted by Evenfiel
Its quite common to see metalheads using army boots here in Brazil. A friend of mine used to study in a school that had quite a lot of jews, and they didnt like him cause sometimes he went to school using army boots (!)....

Hails!

Hmm.. well... a guy using army boots on schools like Renascença or Peretz should be a very weird thing... you know... history leave some marks on people... and some people "insert" this marks on its sons... there are things that only time can solve... its sad but i have some friends that say that they don´t feel confortable on germany... for an "unkown" reason...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Mmmm... This is becoming a politically oriented thread. It's not that I have any problem with that, it's just that I liked the original purpose of this thread.

I'll go to Wacken on my own so I need to meet people, and if that people are insane metalheads ;) from this forum... much better!! I've found really nice people here.

So remember my face, and if you see a long-haired guy with a Vicious Rumors violet t-shirt, that's me!!! :) I don't think there will be many people with that t-shirt (unless you metalheads have such horrible likes :) ). If you see me, tell me something!! If I'm going to be three days without changing my t-shirt, at least I hope to obtain some benefits :) .

That's all I wanted to say, just resucitating the aim of this thread. Cheers!!

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Ok, Im drunk as fuck but I think that Im sober enough to write this:

If you see a typical tall, white, skinny, long haired metalhead with a backpack covered in patches, including one of a Brazilian flag, its proabably me!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
/me is the girl who is distributing her "Nietenarmband" Flyers.
Maybe I´ll be running around with some URL´s written on my body. :D :D :D
Easy to find!!

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Check my band's website for pictures of me, if you wanna find me. Cause I always wear the same stuff.

And why not download the mp3s while you're there?
And tell everyone you know how great they are.

www.arcanemist.com

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Iscariot, don't give us too many clues....we don't have such a good memory :)

Anyway, I think it might be useless to post here the description of us all, most of us have long hair and will be wearing black t-shirts of any metal band.....

When the map of the festival is available, we should say "friday morning in this place", and that should be enough. I'll try to learn by heart the face of those who have any photo as avatar, or in their personal website.

I'm quite excited, aren't you?

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Ok, i'll be wearing a Blasphemy t-shirt (which is for sale, since last year i was offered 70€...), distributing a whole lot of flyers, and carrying three bottles of the foggy Medronho...
Plus, i wear white laces on my boots (some people once called my Nazi Skinhead, though i have really long hair - and that's quite "funny").

Let's meet inside the portable bathrooms...hahaha

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Long black hair, probably a cowboy hat and
<---this tshirt but in reverse colours

or a t shirt that says "Kiss me, I'm metal" or some other tshirt with attitude like "fucking fabulous" :D hehehhehe

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
If you see anyone with fairly short hair.. I've been told to let it grow by my GF now. *sighs* What don't we men do for the women? :) I'll be wearing either armyboots or doc martens, Leather jeans, and probably a black nylon west with a norwegian flag on the back. That's sewed on so that it makes an inverted cross. And probably sunglasses most of the time. Oh, I'll probably have my GF hanging from my arm or any other part of me.
:))

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
would be the best to put some pixx of everyone online before meeting and to tell each other the URLs :)
Anybody wanna have mine? ;)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I will put my pics online when I have some decent and recent pics.
Of course we want to see your pics xpet :)
I'm not sure if I am going to meet anybody of you at wacken, maybe at the football/soccer match if that will go on.

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Lvsitanno
Plus, i wear white laces on my boots (some people once called my Nazi Skinhead, though i have really long hair - and that's quite "funny").

This is due to the fact that only Neo Nazis wear white laces on their boots here in Germany....
Red laces suggest a leftwing attitude ..so if you want something neutral take the good old black laces...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
@xpet: I want to see pictures of you, you're one of the persons from this forum who I'm planning to meet, and in your avatar only a small part of your face can be seen

And well, not only xpet, the same goes for everybody!! :)

I only have one picture of me in my computer, and it's the one of my avatar, but bigger, and one friend of mine also appears there. I have no personal web page, but I can send it to everyone interested.