Meeting The Forum Metalheadz!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
I´m arriving on Wednesday in the eraly afternoon I think.
And I want to meet all of you. I hope you will be screaming for us at the Wacken World Cup!! If we win the games we have to win I think we should go an have some cold drinks (Sorry to all of you, but I don´t drink beer or any alcoholic drinks).
So go on and scream for the I.D.I.O.T.S. Team!!

For me it´s not a matter of the place we should meet at. Just tell me where I have to be, and I will be there!

See you!

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
oK... finally the plan is there... hmmm... pretty difficult to find a decent meeting-point.
The (German) forum camp will obviously be on campground "D". So I think most of us will be staying at "D". So far, so good.
After checking the maps of the last year´s festival areas, I´m sure there will be an "official" meeting point at that area again. It´s simply called MEETING POINT and usually it is besides the place where you get your entrance wristbands. So I´d suggest to meet there. I think they won´t have more than one official meeting point, would be bullshit.
Or we could meet at the shower camp between campground D and C if we don´t want to be dependent of this meeting point. But I´d prefer to meet somewhere close to the festival area.
What do you all think???????
And what about the time???