Meeting The Forum Metalheadz!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Originally posted by Kroppus
kräk_huora : There must be what you're mixing it wth that gives you the hangover.. We mix it with coffe and it's ok. Ok you'll have a bit of an "out of the body" experience the day after. :)

Thordis : I will be waiting with mead\met\MJØD or beer for you.
The same to you Xpet and Brat. :) The rest of you will have to follow the noice. Ehem,, meant singing.. :)))

Heey Kroppus... really smart!!! Just call all the girls at the forum and make them drunk... really smart... hey girls, beware the forum maniac!! Let me protect you from Kroppus!! hehehe :)

Just kidding... :p

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
thanks for protecting us... we already know thet Kroppus is called THE man! :D :D

And about flags - have you ever heard that many Germans are not that proud of their country? I´d never, never bring a German flag with me... too much evil history... ;) Here running around with a German flag means something that you are a Nazi... or at least political right! Not that easy as in other countries...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
About flags: I'll never take with myself a Spanish flag, in my country that has some connotations I don't like. Maybe I'll take the old Spanish flag, when Spain was a republic and we didn't have any stupid king with a stupid family, as now.

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Originally posted by xpet
thanks for protecting us... we already know thet Kroppus is called THE man! :D :D

And about flags - have you ever heard that many Germans are not that proud of their country? I´d never, never bring a German flag with me... too much evil history... ;) Here running around with a German flag means something that you are a Nazi... or at least political right! Not that easy as in other countries...

Hahaha well... my pleasure milady... ;)

Hmm.. ok... it makes sense... i understand... after i wrote the message i realizes that people sometimes are not proud of their own country or vanglory another one... and... well... yes... german flags may have a bad connotation... by the way... is that true that are happening some anti-semite walks and manifestations on europe? hmm.. too bad... a friend of mine in belgium told me that things are going bad on france and belgium...

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
About flags: I'll never take with myself a Spanish flag, in my country that has some connotations I don't like. Maybe I'll take the old Spanish flag, when Spain was a republic and we didn't have any stupid king with a stupid family, as now.

Whats up with tour country´s flag man?!

Im thinking about taking one of my country with me...

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by mserebrinsky

is that true that are happening some anti-semite walks and manifestations on europe? hmm.. too bad... a friend of mine in belgium told me that things are going bad on france and belgium...

yepp, sadly its true. They had pre-elections in France last weekend, and as far as I know a nazi-guy got lots of votes :(
Also here in Germany you have some Nazi walks and stuff like that. But be assured, every time there is a Nazi-walk there is also an anti Nazi-walk... so nothing is lost ;) At least I hope so.

And by the way: Of course a Brazilian flag is always welcome here !!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
It's interesting how flags have become so political now, when the original purpose for flags was to identify:

...well it started with noble families (banners) in medievil times and villages
...armies, depending on who's war it was (not always one country against another)
...then eventually countries

If I see someone carrying a flag, the first and only thing that comes to mind is the country-not the politics/politicians of the country. It's the people and their culture I think about.

In Australia, there are always different flags, because the majority of us are 1st generation Australian and the cultures of our parents is still very strong. So seeing an Australian carry an Israeli, Italian, Russian, Polish flag is very common.

So, xpet, if I saw you carrying a German flag at Wacken, I would first think, oh she's German and say 'Guten Tag'. If you were carrying it while walking through a city, then I would think something different ;)

mserebrinsky, THE MEDIA in Australia are saying the recent anti-semite in Europe is a result of what is happening in the occupied territory at the moment. There was a story from France where (I think it was in Lyon) a whole Jewish cemetary was vandalised with nazi graffiti by muslims youths. I'm trying to find a story on the internet about it, but can't find it....grrr...it only happened at or since the weekend.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Fuck!! Nazis are everywhere. In spanish big cities (Madrid, Barcelona....) you have to be careful with nazis every weekend there's a football match in the city, specially if you have long hair, if you wear some t-shirts they don't like (of punk-rock bands, of che-Guevara), or, mainly, if you are from Africa, Asia, South America, or even from eastern Europe. Fucking gays, they are as intelligent as my grandfather's dog (well, not that intelligent, that dog only barks at the policemen :D

The root of the problem, I think, is the poor education. Many children learn, by hearing their own parents, that inmigrants come to let us without job. Biggest bullshit!! At least here, inmigrants mostly come to get the jobs the rich world doesn't want (cleaning other's houses, i.e.).

Samurai

9 März 2002
Unterfranken
Website besuchen
I don't have any problem with the German flag (i'm german myself), ok if someone went around with the red flag and the swastika, everyone knows what kind of guy that is, but the flag with black red and gold is the flag of a democratic state and not antisemite or something. Sometimes it's just abused by those nazi-assholes.

Just my opinion

necrophagiac

4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
Just been reading through this thread, and i want to join you all too!!

Im coming from the UK (on my own!) and itll be great to meet up with some people from this board, and share my beer (and weed!) with you guys!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
why do you ask? Just send (e-mail, PM, as you like) your info stuff, and I´ll add it :)