Looking for a friend.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
MrHellRaiser schrieb:
oh yeah, just wanted to add, that around the 2nd day of the fest, this wierd Israely guy comes over to the forum camp to say hello to everybody. stay away from him ! he tends to be extremeky jewish and drunk :eek:

But there is a very easy way ti get rid of him, just take him to Misery Index and Sufferage....he will loose you imediatly :D:D:D

monochrom schrieb:
As always, an international booze meeting is planned. Normally it gets disturbed by too many annoying germans like me - hey, I might change my nationality to moldovan, to make the meeting more international. Great idea, but I'm digressing. Still, I call for a next international booze exchange attempt.

You aren´t german, germans are blond, big, strong, shorthaired, thin....or was that the people from Greenland? :confused: :D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Lucretia schrieb:
why? I did - nothing happened to my car :p :confused: Did I miss something important? :confused:

I think our friend the sexican puked on somebody's car. Or I believe having read something like that sometime in the past. :)

Lucretia schrieb:
of course he isn´t - he intentionally didn´t mention "blue eyed" I think :D Oh well, but he´s Danish anyway :p

Oh, now I know why he could post in the vikings thread!!