Looking for a friend.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The Raven

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
and Isabella, this is my first time too… so maybe we can find a spot where we can sit (probably on top of some van) and drink some Feni (Indian Coconut Liquor) and throw up these people :D

ummm……errrr… I'm a nice guy after all.

:D

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Kate McGee schrieb:
these ones are great :D

the bottom one with Edi and Metalsulm, ehm, did you make that one when they were sitting at the very edge of the forumcamp area, on the "road", in their chairs? got one of those too :D
Next to the container, in front of the urinal trench, yes. Very picturesque.

Bonus lesson: Ein Foto machen = Take a picture.

The Raven

21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
Lucretia schrieb:
you got tickets? :eek: And coconut liquor? :eek:
Sounds great :D Reminds me of the international booze meeting :D
so you are really coming?? :)

HELL YEA! I just hope everything goes off as planned :D
if i dont come this time i'm considering giving up metal and becoming a tantric hermit who moonlights as a DJ in a trance bar

Isabelle_

11 Dez. 2004
POLAND
thx for details people.
I hope I'll have a chance to be on Wacken next year :)

The Raven schrieb:
and Isabella, this is my first time too… so maybe we can find a spot where we can sit (probably on top of some van) and drink some Feni (Indian Coconut Liquor) and throw up these people

lol, yea, and maybe Polish vodka lol :p

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
As always, an international booze meeting is planned. Normally it gets disturbed by too many annoying germans like me - hey, I might change my nationality to moldovan, to make the meeting more international. Great idea, but I'm digressing. Still, I call for a next international booze exchange attempt.