Looking for a friend.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Isabelle_

11 Dez. 2004
POLAND
Hi.
At first - don't bitch me. lol
Seriously, I'm looking for a friend who would like to spend with me WOA 2005. I NEED to find him/her, cuz if I won't, I'll spend "lovely days in home", not at WOA. It's quite complicated, nvrmind
Sooo, if anybody is going alone to WOA feel free to write to me :)

Maybe I sound stupid, but what to do? :p

Thx, c ya!
Isabelle sleeping_sun556@yahoo.com

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I come from Spain, and I went alone to my first Wacken, back in 2002. I registered the forum a few months before...... and that was enough to feel myself as in home :)

Go to WOA, it's really worth a try, even if you go on your own. :)

(after that Wacken I went again in 2003 and 2004 :))

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Isabelle_ schrieb:
yea, a little bit, cuz it's kinda strange problem, lol.

thx!x
yeah i am too
but join us! in the forum camp + spam a bit more and we'll see you at the forum camp in WOA ;)

my shy/quiet-ness goes away when im drunk..its replaced with vomit :D

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
hee you!! if you won't find anyone...you can stay with me then!! the more people the better!! as long as you don't drag me to bands i really don't feel like watching :D and ehm... normally i always loose all people i am with on festivals..i don't care ..i enjoy myself anyway..but you can stay with me if you want!! i am a metal loving..vieux drinking party woman!!
:D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Really, the forum camp would be the most comfortable way. It's close to everything important, people are generally mad in a nice way, the tents are as safe as possible for a festival and you find it even when you're dead drunk.

DISGORGE

18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
monochrom schrieb:
Really, the forum camp would be the most comfortable way. It's close to everything important, people are generally mad in a nice way, the tents are as safe as possible for a festival and you find it even when you're dead drunk.

are you sure about that man? I've failed to find the fucking place all three times.

mikemyres

23 Nov. 2004
Hammered_gods is it me or in your avator is some girl eating into some guys dick?!?! its making me stumble at the knees.