Looking for a friend.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Isabelle_ schrieb:
and could you tell me something more about forum camp? details please :D

Anytime around april or may you'll have to register for the forum camp. In the last 3 years it was in a very good zone.

There will be shitloads of crazy drunken germans, and no matter how loud they scream things like "Helga" or other stuff, they're usually pacific and harmless. There might be a few swedish, english or yank metalheads, as well.

And fun is usually granted :)

Isabelle_ schrieb:
and could you tell me something more about forum camp? details please :D

We sit there together in groups of 4-6 persons and discuss about good books and drink some cups of tea.
Sometimes some other ask to join and then we all get realy angry and hunt him/her until we get him/her. Then we throw the victim to the ground and force it to drink alcohol...afterwards we go on with our discussion as if nothing happened,

Btw. no loud music allowed.

AND everything we say is absolutely serious :D:D:D:D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Anytime around april or may you'll have to register for the forum camp. In the last 3 years it was in a very good zone.

There will be shitloads of crazy drunken germans, and no matter how loud they scream things like "Helga" or other stuff, they're usually pacific and harmless. There might be a few swedish, english or yank metalheads, as well.

And fun is usually granted :)

They are way too normal....for me :D

Anyways if you want to meet me, then you must be very fast. I tend to run away. Especially me friends "appriciate" that. But I love when they say "we were looking for you everywhere" :D...:D:D:D:D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
DISGORGE schrieb:
are you sure about that man? I've failed to find the fucking place all three times.

Interesting. If you leave the festival area and stagger forward and a little to left you usually land in Edi, sleeping. Or beadhanger doing the moose. It's not that difficult. Maybe get mobile phone numbers of forum members?