License to drink alcohol?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Supercharger
I'll start composing our spam anthem here

here we go

We're a bunch of spamming lunatics
Gnoff and Supercharger are our names
Please to meet you
Spamming is our way to
kill fuckin' time

You're turn gnoff

We started out in the English forum,
but after a while that was not enough.
To be able to spam some more
gnoff turned to the german 20,000 thread.
After realizing english was not welcome there,
ha started to learn german just to be able to spam.
Now he's hoping that his spamming friend,
Supercharger, will follow his lead :D

Ah, a long one...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Booze-brothers indead we are
as well as hard core spammers from hell
the next generation we're called
by our spam-king S&L
At the next Wacken I think
we should meet up and drink
But maybe before that
We happen to meet I think
Because to Sweden you might travel
then Kelly's in Stockholm you must see
If you come by there and meet up with me
Some beers we're going to have

ah, we're on the move here :D

Gotta go real soon though, but I can always continue tomorrow :)

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Meeting we shall
with a beer or two
I'll bring cigars along
celebrating our spamming friendship
Don't know I go to wacken next year
It would be killer
I'm not a filler
Just a poor history student
with no Euros in his pockett
We'll see how far come
and have a beer along

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
We'll this might be the end for this poor old gnoff for tonight, see if 10 hours of sleep will get me back into shape :)

See you tomorrow I hope!

Good night!

:)

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
lol yeah c'mon Evenfiel we want to know more ...about these girls that looked good after all the alcohol ....how did they look in the morning ?

Luckily I've never woke up right beside a girl who shouldnt be there. In most situation involving girls, my friends just make fun of me by the time we're going home. :p

I've had problems with alcohol twice. The first one was my aforementioned hospital trip (I wont reveal any details...that day was disgusting!). The second one was when I met Karloff and Xpet in Hamburg. After Xpet and Karloff left at about 2 in the morning, Iwent to the nearest turkish store that was selling pizza. While I was eating my precious pizza, it suddenly jumped to the ground! No shit! I took it from the ground and ate the remaining pizza. After that I dont remember much of what happend, but I woke up at about 5 o'clock at the hostel's toilet room. When I was washing my face, I noticed that something wasnt quite right with my "upped lid" ( dunno if thats right..). I had cut my upped lid and have no idea how I did it! Now Im pretty sure that my lovely alcoholic scar will follow me until the rest of my life.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
About stupid sthings that happen while drunk...

Remeber this one time in 1995 at a small festival in the north of sweden.
It's called "Storsjöyran" and is located in Östersund.
I was doing my military service in the air force at the time, and some friends were going to the festival as well.
Got really really drunk before we went into the festival, so I told my friends to meet me by the gate in an hour, so that I could sit down for a while.
Not gonna go over all the details, but after getting beat up, throwing up, and hearig I was searched for by the police, I got my ass to the hospital tent.
They checked my teeth and shit, but then the cops showed up and dragged my drunk as away to put me in a cell for being drunk.

Managed to talk my way out of it, since I now was a bit more "sober", went over to the hospital emergeny and then got the guards at the airforce base to come pick me up.

After that I never neede to show my ID at the guard booth again, I had alread become a legend at that place...

But was it a fun night?
No, not even talking about it now 7 years later it's fun, just horrible...

But like with other stories, maybe someonr can laugh at this one :D

Gorbak M.

21 Aug. 2002
Rovaniemi, Finnland
www.angelfire.com
alcoholio!

and now a warning example of the overdosing of alcohol and its economic effects!

in early june this year, i was accompanying my friend and he went to the entering exams at university of jyväskylä.
so, in the morning we arrived in the town and he went to the exam. i waited a couple of hours.
so, after that, we went to the town for we had some time before the bus would leave.
i also had to find a record store to buy ManOwaR's new album and a ticket for provinssirock02. found and bought. bye, 60€.
next we went to eat some pizza. ok. not expensive. some 5€.
to a bar. 3-4 beer, some 15€. to bus. about 20€.
there was a change of bus in st. michel (Mikkeli) and we had just enought time to visit a bar near bus station. 2 jägermeister-shots. 5€ each. back to bus.
while sitting in the back seat, sipping my johnnie walker (red label), free (well, cost about 18€ at bruxelles airport in april [could be completely another story, the excursion to 'the capital of europe']).
so, the bus arrived in savonlinna. out, and walkin to my friend's home. some whsky on the march. at his home, empty bottle. i had a good, promising feeling in my head. great.
to a bar. first vomit (just a small cob of puke) outside the bar. luckily no-one noticed.
one beer, about 4,5€. to the next bar.
2 beers, about 4€ each.
then, some asshole asked the rock dj to play paranoid. so, the song went on and i, as a decent metalhead, started swinging my mop.
the result: huge dose of vomit under the bar table. a member of the staff arrived and said 'did you just vomit under the table?'. no denial.
40€. (i wonder if there was a cleaning option. should have asked!)
and how was i pissed of? much.

what did we learn?: no distilled alcohol too fast before moshing!

note: this was just one of the stories. not a violent one, not a funny one, actually. just the most expensive puke of my miserable life.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I fell into a cristal table in a northern Spain hotel, when I was 16. Of course I was extremely drunk (due to a bottle of Tequila). I had to pay around 75 euros......

And the teachers (because I went there with my schoolmates and three teachers) wanted to send me back to Madrid, after the 1st night out of 7, but luckily they didn't......

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Just a little thing on how fucked up the brain gets when on alcohol...

On my way home from a student pub, middle of swedish winter, snow, ice and shit.
Have got a beer bottle in one hand that I managed to sneak out, and a lit cigarette in my other hand. This was before I managed to quit smoking...

Walking down some steps outside, just take one step donw on the concrete below the stairs, then I slip on the black ice and fall back wards.
Do I try and watch so that my head don't hit the bottom of the stairs? No!
Do I try and ease the fall? No!

What do I do? I hold up my beer in one hand and my smoke in the other! So that I won't loose them...
Luckily I did not hit my head, but god damn how stupid I get when being drunk...

Pil

Ok, I don't have stories as wild as yours, since I usually stick to just beer (and I;m glad I do) so usually the worst I do is fall asleep on the toilet (well, kinda). Anyway, that's not all the time, in france, while on a holiday (several weeks back) we bought some beers, and a 5l canister of really cheap wine. Since there wasn't that much beer, and all people were smoking a joint in a tent (which I didn't) I helped myself with a cup and the canister of wine. At a certain point I felt I had enough and went to sleep in the tent. Somewhere during the night I woke up, talked to some friends (who woke me up I think), and found I was only lying halfway in the tent, with my legs sticking out. Naturally, I just crawled into the tent and went on to sleep.

That's how I remember it.

The following morning though, I heard what actually happened. It seems, at some point, I went away (from the tent where people were blowing I presume) and said "I'm gonna puke a little", after five steps I collapsed more or less, and fell asleep on the ground, it seems during the night I switched sleeping places regularly, but all in the open air (well, it wasn't cold or anything, so that didn't really matter). My friends, good friend as they are, dressed me up by putting women's underwear on my head, a piece of bread in my mouth, and various camping utensils on and around my body, naturally they were friendly enough to take a picture of this charming scene (I don't have the picture -yet- so don't ask!). It seems they also baked some sausages that night, and put a piece of them in my mouth (which I was said to have spat out). Anyway, in the end, they dragged me to the tent and put me in it, and when the other guys went to bed, and saw a pair of boots from under the tent, he wanted to kick them back to prevent them from getting wet if it was gonna rain, but I was still inside those boots (I think this is when I woke up and had a bit of a talk).

Anyway, in the end, people were looking a bit strange at me, but I felt pretty good, and I didn't puke :D

NP: Iced Earth - Life And Death