License to drink alcohol?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Last winter was great!
So much fucking snow that the traffic more or less stopped in the entire town :)

I love snow and skiing and cold freezing weather :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Jägermeister, that's very popular among skiers in the wintertime.
I find it hard to drink though, but I do my best :D

Time for me to leave, be back tomorrow!

Lets all get wasted tonight! :D
Cheerz!!!

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
ok maybe i am missing out here ...but wtf is Jagermeister ? i have seen it mentioned a few times and meant to ask ;)

maybe i should try some at W.O.A 2003

i love that Viking Met ...but cant drink too much of it its too sweet for me
anyone else think the beer at Wacken was s*it ?
the Leffe beer i took was great though ....warm but great ...thats real beer Leffe rules

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
@witchfinder

Jägermeister is a herbal schnaps, it's made to kill people fast and tastes extremely bitter and obnoxious. It is also highly addictive - try it out and you're the next victim. Jägermeister is very good for shutting up americans - they love it but can't stomach it. Oh the fun times we had ...

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Absolutely positive that you will get in the U.K., even in Yorkshire. It has become some sort of a cult drink over the years, "Absinth light" I call it, and you get it everywhere.

Don't buy it, it's evil.

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
I've have quite a lot of stories involving alcohol, including a night at the hospital when I were 15 years old though im not proud of it....

The main problem with alcohol is that, after you're drunk, it doesnt really matter if a girl looks good or not, well, it still does, but not that much anymore. This may lead to some embarassing situations... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^witchfinder^

lol yeah c'mon Evenfiel we want to know more ...about these girls that looked good after all the alcohol ....how did they look in the morning ?

@monochrom well you just know that if you are told not to buy something then you are going to do the opposite hahaha i will try and find some of this "evil" drink :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I donät think that I'm gonna have any troubles remembering this night though, not drunk enough to have any memory lapses :)

But about Jägermeister, don't drink it! Damn, I almost puke just thinking about it...