License to drink alcohol?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@Supercharger
You're probably right, I could use a license like that as well :)

@Sodomy&Lust
It's very true that one should not mix alcohol and women, but like using the cell phone it still seems like a great idea when enough beers have been drunk...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Extremely hot here as well, about 30 degrees centigrade, which is very very hot for Sweden in August...
So the cold beers will taste fine :)
Time for me to go soon, start drinking at 5 pm...

Cheerz!
:p

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@Supercharger

If you go by Stockholm, we should get together and drink some beers at Kelly's :)
About 2 € for a bottle of 33 cl beer and they play heavy metal :)

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
@gnoff

Reasonable price and the music is good. Yeah I'll come. I'm going to visit some Swedish friends of mine who live near Gothenburg. Met hem during WOA this year. Don't think it will be problem to come over to stockholm and drink a few beers with you. Looking forward to my visit to Sweden

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@Supercharger

You must check xpets site for metal places in Gothemburg! (Göteborg)
Sticky Fingers is great and I've heard that Belsepub is nice as well :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Shit its HOT here, god damn sun!
darnit...
I hate the sun, that's why I live in this country, but this summer has been the summer of hell ;) Can't want til winter, go skiing and AFTER SKI!! :D
Ah, the stories I could tell about that ;)
Hopefully there are no pictures of me when I did my strip tease beside the DJ booth in Saalbach...

Maybe I should move to the UK and get some rain??

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
damn it Gnoff..at least you have real winters in Sweden. The winters here in The Netherlands suck ass. Always fuckin' rain and black ice. It never get's real cold and during the whole fuckin' winter of last year we only had three days of snow. Damn it I envy you dude

*cheerz*