Languages?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

schneeWITCHen

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Nov. 2001
East of the Rhine
How are you able to watch Kommissar Rex in Australia? :eek:

It was one of my faves a few years ago ( i have almost every episode on video ), but i stopped watching it when Moser was shot.

And i also like Austrian dialects :D :D :D

Mösensaft is written with Ö and its really pussyjuice :D but i don't think you can buy it at bars in germany :rolleyes:

Neverhead

9 März 2002
Hel(l)mond, NL
Website besuchen
@schneeWITCHen
Believe it or not, but many german series (mostly 'krimi's') are also broadcasted in other countries, where they get some subtitles, and all is well (except for the fact that some people, like me, having lived in germany for about 13 years and then moving to the Netherlands are getting quite confused... listen to the german voices or read the dutch text? :confused: )

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Maybe you get confused because you are not used at subtitles. In Belgium they use (Dutch) subtitles for Dutch series. If I watch that I also get confused. But Dutch subtitles for foreign programs is pretty normal for me.
My experience with German television is that they always use German voices for English programs. In my opinion that is a rape of the original program.
Do they also use german voices in the Cinema? I hope not.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Yes they do!!! Nearly always. There are original movies with subtitles, but not that many.
On my opinion these synchronisations are one of the reasons why the Germans (including me :rolleyes: ) dont speak as good English as the scandinavians, for example....

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
But that's terrible!
But why? *don't understand* :)(well, You are used to it)
Here we only have synchronisations if it are child/family movies. And then also there are 2 versions in the cinema (also original)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
I don't really know what this whole thread is about (too lazy to read it all)... but the movies in German suck! the english originals are so much better!!! in our theaters they show only very very few movies in english.

oh well, at least they don't sychronisize the music too! lol ;)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
LOL! There you are talking! Synchronized music!
When I was in England about 15 years ago they asked me if we had Madonna singing in German here :D :D
But they also asked me if we had motorways in Germany... :rolleyes:

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
lol that's funny!! many americans asked me (over the internet) if we have running water and electricity and actually houses here in Germany...

DUH! no we don't have electricity!!! I have a hamster in my basment that's running in a wheel to create power! ;):p

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
ROFL! I always knew that Germany is a very retarded country! LOL!
No, we dont have houses!! Whats that?? I´m always sitting on a park bench with my laptop and a solar cell for the electricity :rolleyes: only thing we have is INTERNET! Hahahaa!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Lord Horb
DUH! no we don't have electricity!!! I have a hamster in my basment that's running in a wheel to create power! ;):p
damn, see just how dumb I am! I said "basement"... but since we don't have houses I can't have a hamster in my basement... pff I suck! *Horb slap*

but anyway, solar cells suck! I bet my hamster is so much cuter than your cell! :D:p

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
*LH slap* :D :D Hamster in the garden then??
Well, who cares about cuteness? Hey, it´s not very nice to exploit that sweet little fluffy animals :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
aww I don't exploit my lil baby hamster!!!
*cuddles with the lil stinker*
she's so cute and fuzzy and all that! she always gets lots of yummy salat and everything she likes! and, of course, lots of love!!! lol :D

but how can you have a garden if you don't have a house? a garden without a house sounds rather strange to me!! *pet slap* see, you're just as dumb as I am ;)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey, ouch!! ;) I´m not a pet!! By the way, also not a hamster :D
There are gardens without houses, allotment ones! :p
ehhhhh...that hamsta is a she??? That explains everything :D :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
lol woah! that hamster is a she, but the hamster is not my girlfriend! my girlfriend actually lives in America... she's one of the lucky ones who have a house with running water and electricity!! :D

yes you are a pet and if you don't behave you will become my second cute lil fuzzy cuddly hamster lol ;):D