How I lost my virginity

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

diotima

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Aug. 2002
Kaarst
Website besuchen
I don´t remember my first experience... but I can tell you about my worste.....

I was 17, and I was invited to a birthdayparty in the north of Germany, that meant 6 hours by train on saturday. Got there at 5 oclock in the afternoon. Drunk the first beer at 6.
Met some fireman ( I was firewoman at that time) told about the work, and had a lot of stuff.

After two hours I was soooo drunk, that they closed my nose and made an bottle of Wodka-sour empty into my mouth.

two hours and a sixpack later they brought me home ( the next house )

I didn´t know who my mother was, I screamed, slapped, and kickt her. I was on the toilet for 2 Hours, the rest that came out was green....

My mother wondered called the emergency....

I survived, without being in hospital but the trip back home ( you remember 6 hours in train ) was horrible....

I had headaches for 4 days....

after that experience I try to avoid meeting fireman

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
O.K., the real one.
I was fourteen and we where camping at the lake. On the other side of the lake there was a big bavarian beer-festival (I am from bavaria, all hail beer:D). So we went there on our bikes and two Mass of beer. That is two litres for you uncultered folk who don#t know what a Mass is. Then we tried to ride back to our tents, which resulted in me getting wet constantly because of this stupid lake that kept getting in my way. Then we drank with some people who had a private party there - and then I passed out.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Well I was like 11 or what,and my friend had a birthday party,lot of food,alcohol atc.I just drunk all shit around,but the funniest part of it was when my friend got drunk and she really talking some nonsenses,they drag her on the floor and closed her on the toilet.And when they let her go out,I went outside on free air with her and she fell on me and beng me with her head into my head.It was cool party :D

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
well...me and my friends bought some weed in town (yes...weed came before alcohol for me), but some assholes mugged us...so we had nothing....so one of my friends went to a shop and bought loads of beer...and we proceeded to drink it. I got sort of drunk (not very much though). We were at Zurich Lake. yeah...and then I went home to eat dinner...Nothing exciting happened.

I was more of a weed person though...until most of the weedshops in Zurich closed down..and it was harder to find the good stuff....and then shortly after I discovered Vodka/Oranges....and have become a bonafide...alcohol...drinking....person...umm...yeah...whatever...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Der Helm
Anyone who does not want to post about his first experience with alcohol does not have to
:D

My first time getting drunk?

As far as I can remember it was the last of April in 1987. just short of a month before my 12th birthday.

Got drunk on beers and booze, but was not that fucking cool really...

It's more fun these days :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by codo der 3.
of course :)

and with gnoff and rock'n'roll and sulmerer and warthog ... and then i'm drunken and i must vomit the whole night :rolleyes: :p

Cool! :D

I'll drink lots of beers with you!

But you said since I'm a pussy you will dink me under the table, I will vomit and be hung over, and you will just get drunk.
Remember??
:D

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Well I was like 11 or what,and my friend had a birthday party,lot of food,alcohol atc.I just drunk all shit around,but the funniest part of it was when my friend got drunk and she really talking some nonsenses,they drag her on the floor and closed her on the toilet.And when they let her go out,I went outside on free air with her and she fell on me and beng me with her head into my head.It was cool party :D

Woa..that is really young.. shit!

and...@Zombi....being drunk and stoned are NOT good things! PFFFF! Silly boy..Trixs are for kids :)

But all in all, everyones experiences are cool and quite entertaining ...oh yes!

Maybe we can bring some of these memories back for you guys at Wacken this year!

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
I can`t remember the first time I was drinking some alcohol...but the first time when I was drunken because of it... :D

I can`t remember how old I was... it was on a bithday of a friend... another girl and I were talking...and while that we were drinking a lot of "Sauren" (it`s alcohol with citrus taste ...I think 16% alcohol in it)... at least 1 and 1/2 bottle.... and then I want a beer.... after that beer... first there was nothing...but from one minute to the other... I can`t remeber what was then... :D
My friends told me...I vomit into the pond..and all the fishes died because of that :D
And I want to go to the toilet and run into the parents bedroom :D..and the parents were in :D ...
My friends brought me to the bath and there I vomit 1 hour...then they called a taxi for me (it was only 500m to my home...but I couldn`t walk :D)...
At home (my boyfriend of that time told me) I vomit in my room on the floor...and then sleeps like a baby :D

And today... when I only smell "Sauren"...I could vomit :D...I never drink it again I think...

(P.S. sorry for my grammar faults... I was/am never good in this :-|)

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Oh funny! okay because somehow it is not fair to read and not to commit yourself..
Drunk: I was 13 and on holiday it was too damn hot so we were in this disco and I was really thirsty unfortunately there was nothing to drink there except sparkling wine so a tried a sip and thought it should have some effect ( I was afraid of it at that time)
But there was no effect (not immediatley so I took a bottle and drank it fast to quench my thirst...luckily somebody noticed and so only half of it was down. Still no effect...(again only a few minutes later) So I whent outside to get some fresh air..(BAD MISTAKE!) There for the first time in my life I came to get to know the big bad black man with his huge monstrous hammer. I still meet him once in a while and I dread him really. He is so damn quick.;):D:D:D
I was dizzy and couldn't stand properly and was really wondering what the hell is going on. So I staggered around to get to my room. Never made it there. (wrong direction. I was going downhill instead of uphill. Hey anyway was easier.) So I arrived at the beach and lay ther on my back and the stars were swirling about the skies. Marvellous. Then I fell asleep and woke up with the second thing which I lernead to dread.: The "dead-animal-which-has-been-wrapped-up-in-newspaper-and-has-been-behind-the-heating-for-week s" in my mouth.
The thing you like to do with women: She was 17 and I 15 and yes we were drunk and similar to S&L it was not like I expected it to be and quiet weird. (Okay she was there and had a xerox of her uhm..you know and was showing it around and was asking who had a condom. I had one! Lucky me.;)) nevermind the first time it was fun AFTER that in the relationship I had with her.
P.s. Turned out to be a xerox of a photo just in case you were wondering......

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

hehe my cat just wrote that :D
isn't that great... purring up a storm while typing j's :)
well, she's my neighbors' cat but they don't take care of her so I would say she is our cat (Cat's and mine :))

about my alcoholic verginity... I don't even remember when and where that was and I basically don't remember anything about it (is that a bad sign?) but I think it was pretty late... I was like 15 or so... I guess... hmm... sorry I can't entertain you guys with a funny story :rolleyes: