How I lost my virginity

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Wine...quite bad, too! Better won´t try Jägermeister then ;)!
Am quite worried bout my recent hangovers - one evening, I just drank about 1/3 of an Apfelkorn (20%) bottle and a sip of cognac - wasn´t drunk - and vomited on my carpet the next morning after taking an aspirin against a splittin headache... How bad!
I´m quite afraid of not being able to ever drink without a really bad hangover anymore! :eek:

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
50% of them, yes :) - Tissy (the blond one) will come; Sarah does not listen to much more metal than Manowar, I fear... But then, Saskia the 3rd Asgard girl will join us, too! She didn´t want to see Manowar ;).

Ah, btw, I am your mother, right! And Morgenurin is your daddy.
And when you introduce my daughter-in-law to me, I might introduce you to my affair (yes, my son, I´m cheating your dad; but actually since 3 weeks he´s also cheatin on me!) ;).

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Your mailbox is full!

Ah, hm, dunno...I´m not only into power metal; there are bands or songs of very different styles that I do like very much either! And then, by far not all power metal is good... Anyway, what would be power metal for you? Rhapsody, Edguy, Helloween style?
Hard to say!
Have to admit though that there´s not much death metal I like :p!