How I lost my virginity

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
ditto - our vomiting falling over, beer drinking, beer buying, spamming, slayer fan, slaps myself hugs and missed friend
:)

andrea and codo is my partner is crime

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: How I lost my virginity

Originally posted by Der Helm
Actually this was not a sex thread,. but thank you anyway mono :D

Can I borrow the mask at wacken ?

I have a kinky side
:D

I didn't even knew that I was in the Forum last night - Malevolent Creation fuckin' destroyed me. I guess, everything is a potential sex thread when I'm in that state...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I drank my first beer when I was 13, because I wanted to know the taste of such a popular drink. I liked it so much that I drank a whole 1 litre bottle.

About my virginity: I was 17, she was 18, we weren't drunk, it was extremely cold in that fucking house, it was also her first time, we were pretty nervous and it was the worst screw I've ever had, but I still smile when I think about it. (and she had such a beautiful naked body.....)

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Hmm..my first experience and being dead drunk was during a birthdayparty from a vague friend. We all drank a mixture of fanta and "genever"..at the end of the evening they challanged me wheter I could drink a long drink glass full of genever in 1 time..I did but damn I regretted that the morning after..:D