How I lost my virginity

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: How I lost my virginity

Originally posted by monochrom
I was drunk, she was too, we did not use the gasmask and we are stil friends..
Actually this was not a sex thread,. but thank you anyway mono :D

Can I borrow the mask at wacken ?

I have a kinky side
:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
damn..your right

i just happpen to have to need my pc all the time

computer course in college..

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Hm, since nobody seeme to be able to understand what this thread is all about, I will be the first.

9 Years ago I was a jolly teenager who told his friends that one can have fun without alcohol and was hoping to keep his already drinking friends. At one of the famous cologne carnivals maybe 1994 I was given a bottle of beer. then it all began. I liked the effect the beer had on me and continued drinking. 2 hours later and me being quite drunk, someone introduced besten "genever" to the party. I liked the taste and drank half of the bottle (16%vol). Last think I remember is jumping around and singing old manowar songs with some other guys. After that, my parents told me (about 12 hours later) that I wrecked the whole flat of them and puked into the kitchen, the living room and the bath. Aaaahhhh those where the days
:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
my first experience was a couple of years ago

went to a gig - cant remember which one - got there REALLY early...so we went to the shop..bought loooads of drinkingdrank them....start fucking around in the queue...tried to walk to the toilets...nope fell down, couldnt do that...

my other mates slide down a wall...me stayed around drinking some red stuff...
yup totally wasted..

cant remember who was playing... :p