Holydaygryytyngs from Mexico

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
No problem, Shizzo-Sex! :D It was nice to meet your 3rd, 4th or 345th personality! :D Once, I did the same in a metalheads chat :o..... it was very funny! :)

By the way, Merida is also a spanish city. A really beautiful one.

Have fun with the mexicans!!

I must tell something about my HOLIDAY!!!!
Yesterday I went with 3 girls out in Merida and we ended in a salsabar with allmost no people inside, it was Lady's Night so the girls had to invite me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D later I went on the dancefloor and moshed to the live-salsa-musik, all the Mexicans and even the band thought it wasso funny, that we all came into talk and I got some Tequila-Boom (how are they called in english?) from em. We had all together a lot of fun until the girls wanted to go to bed.......

great eavening!!!

@Rosk: What about nice girls in Merida??? ;):):D

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
I must tell something about my HOLIDAY!!!!
Yesterday I went with 3 girls out in Merida and we ended in a salsabar with allmost no people inside, it was Lady's Night so the girls had to invite me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D later I went on the dancefloor and moshed to the live-salsa-musik, all the Mexicans and even the band thought it wasso funny, that we all came into talk and I got some Tequila-Boom (how are they called in english?) from em. We had all together a lot of fun until the girls wanted to go to bed.......

great eavening!!!

@Rosk: What about nice girls in Merida??? ;):):D

Hehehe that's quite funny. i think those people have never seen someone moshing to salsa. :D

And do you mean, nice girls in Monterrey????? If so, we have some of the best this country have to offer :D :D You'll see that tomorrow ;)

@Charger: Hell Yeah!!! :D:D:D

@H_g: Yesterday I was with Rosk out to the Nightlife of Monterrey - absolutely great (Thanx Rosk and I WANT MORE!!!) we were in a Punk/Metal/what else bar and there were realy funny and crazy people and I was with my very bright hair a kind of exotic, because there allmost just were Mexicans and thats good. I heard there, that I must be totaly sick in the head of behaving the way I did (I just behaved like allways....) They ment it in the funny way, so they liked it!!!
But no, I'm not crazy...I'm total normal!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Bye for now, Rosk has just arrived!!!